Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2015, 02:25 AM

I found the problem; it appears to have been a glitch in Chrome. I had the screen set to 125%. I reset it to 100%, returned it to 125% and it had cleared the trouble. Happy farmer!
Old Jan 20 2015, 07:17 AM

It seems that approximately with every release you increase the payout per step for quests, but I don't recall seeing any announcement of this since the first few times you did it. Also, this time, it seems to me you did it at least as early as Jan 13, 4 days before the new release came out. (a) can you tell us this and (b) is it documented anywhere how the amount of time per quest is calculated and (c) is it documented anywhere what the formula for losing payment for quests too slowly is?
Old Jan 20 2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DragineLITE,
Does it happen to show as Utilization at 100%? If so then the Start All will be greyed out.
Have you opened the facility and made sure it has the check marks in it for each of the items? If those are unchecked then again the Start All will be greyed out if the falcility is is full of the ones started or all of them are unchecked.
Utilization is at 0% ... but I may have figured out what the issue is ... with me having so many Facilities the game was lagging a bit behind in showing what it did and didn't have ... aka I work faster than the game does .. LOL ... The game was slow on knowing what I did and didn't have to make the products that I wanted due to the fact that earlier facilities took the products needed to make their items first ... after about 5 minutes the game finally caught up to where I was and the facility was showing the proper amount of materials I currently had available to me ... thanks for the help though
Old Jan 20 2015, 02:21 PM

not sure this is the right place or not for this question or not but here goes I am trying to rearrange my farms and I have 24 or them but it only shows 23 in the farm select manager is this a glitch or not thanks for the help
Old Jan 20 2015, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
not sure this is the right place or not for this question or not but here goes I am trying to rearrange my farms and I have 24 or them but it only shows 23 in the farm select manager is this a glitch or not thanks for the help
Hi slimpat

I checked your data and visited your farms and you have 24 farms.

Could you please take a pic?
Old Jan 20 2015, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi slimpat

I checked your data and visited your farms and you have 24 farms.

Could you please take a pic?
How do you take a picture have never had to do this thanks for the help
what I am trying to do is move my farms around (Change the order they are in) and the manager page when I go there to move my farms only shows 23 farms and yes I have 24 farms
Old Jan 20 2015, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
How do you take a picture have never had to do this thanks for the help
what I am trying to do is move my farms around (Change the order they are in) and the manager page when I go there to move my farms only shows 23 farms and yes I have 24 farms
Hi Slimpat,
Here are instructions in this link on how to take a screenshot:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601262
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2015, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
also i forgot as i was exiting saw another...the last 3 days i have opened my farm to 0 in the facs absolutely nada...just an fyi i just play forward but it's happening lost a few facs too but i always just expect some mayhem with updates
ok looks like we skirted around my concerns as to production but i'm including a screen shot and letting you know, 10 fish farms owned, 22 mineral mines and 14 open pit...this is with most that use these items unchecked....just looking for some quantity/production investigation...thanks a bunch..the oil rigs i was working with taz on eventually fixed themselves but i saw that someones cured herring issue was solved so just hoping this helps work out some of the other short comings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshotmissing1.jpg (19.6 KB, 13 views)
Old Jan 20 2015, 07:53 PM

hope this works but not sure all I want to do is rearrange my farms And you can see i have 24 farms but it only shows 23 How on earth can I change farm 24 no way to do it

Last edited by Rob T; Jan 21 2015 at 07:17 AM.
Old Jan 20 2015, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

hope this works but not sure all I want to do is rearrange my farms And you can see i have 24 farms but it only shows 23 How on earth can I change farm 24 no way to do it
Hi slimpat,
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread