Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2015, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
ok looks like we skirted around my concerns as to production but i'm including a screen shot and letting you know, 10 fish farms owned, 22 mineral mines and 14 open pit...this is with most that use these items unchecked....just looking for some quantity/production investigation...thanks a bunch..the oil rigs i was working with taz on eventually fixed themselves but i saw that someones cured herring issue was solved so just hoping this helps work out some of the other short comings
anyone? any word on what exactly is going on...so many complaining...i opened my farm today to nothing to be harvested all SUPER sheds at 0? skipped right over my white oyster dan...i always start there as i NEED them...no turquoise, no amber please please please help....also just laid out $150 in fc for the gifter extravaganza and now i'm getting a trickling of gifts rather than my 150+ just from neighbors a day....frustrated thank you for trying to help?
Old Jan 22 2015, 06:56 PM

something is wrong with the sending gifts time

i sent gifts to all my ft players last night about 9pm

went to send again this morning at 10:30am and could only send to a few

its well over 8hrs

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 22 2015, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

something is wrong period. for those of us that have been here since day 1 we see these things...it's gifts, sluggish or no loads, the facs are totally wonked please let us know what's happening so we can keep a bit of our sanity ;-)
Old Jan 22 2015, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
anyone? any word on what exactly is going on...so many complaining...i opened my farm today to nothing to be harvested all SUPER sheds at 0? skipped right over my white oyster dan...i always start there as i NEED them...no turquoise, no amber please please please help....also just laid out $150 in fc for the gifter extravaganza and now i'm getting a trickling of gifts rather than my 150+ just from neighbors a day....frustrated thank you for trying to help?
Hi Becca,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your farms. With all the missing items you are complaining about please check your date and time on your computer to make sure they are correct as this being off can cause items to not be ready when they are supposed to be or ready too soon.
Please provide a link to your farms, so we can into these problems. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2015, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
something is wrong with the sending gifts time

i sent gifts to all my ft players last night about 9pm

went to send again this morning at 10:30am and could only send to a few

its well over 8hrs
Hi Al,
I sent gifts this morning my time 8:30 AM and just checked and all of my lists are full again at 8:20 PM. Did you check all the lists? Sometimes the Facebook ones don't populate with a lot of names.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2015, 07:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Becca,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your farms. With all the missing items you are complaining about please check your date and time on your computer to make sure they are correct as this being off can cause items to not be ready when they are supposed to be or ready too soon.
Please provide a link to your farms, so we can into these problems. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
hey taz...this is the same as when you were investigating my oil rigs...the quantity of mines, fish farms etc. are not producing to their expected levels and i am left with negatives showing when trying to do facs. that being said the gifting seems to be an issue for all as i see by the posts here and speaking to folks within the game, as does production really everyone is having problems. you are more than welcome to take a peek but i'm pretty certain it's like the oil and you're going to have me do the math...that being said i'll link away but again seems wide spread just looking for a possible fix date thanks as always...just so you are aware this morning i am back to facebook session timeout...error xsession click green tick to reload game...easy enough to just hit play and load it but i think this is where it all starts? no coin credit just loading where i left off if that makes sense

Last edited by becca's digs; Jan 23 2015 at 09:52 AM.
Old Jan 23 2015, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
hey taz...this is the same as when you were investigating my oil rigs...the quantity of mines, fish farms etc. are not producing to their expected levels and i am left with negatives showing when trying to do facs. that being said the gifting seems to be an issue for all as i see by the posts here and speaking to folks within the game, as does production really everyone is having problems. you are more than welcome to take a peek but i'm pretty certain it's like the oil and you're going to have me do the math...that being said i'll link away but again seems wide spread just looking for a possible fix date thanks as always...just so you are aware this morning i am back to facebook session timeout...error xsession click green tick to reload game...easy enough to just hit play and load it but i think this is where it all starts? no coin credit just loading where i left off if that makes sense

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5383&farm_ix=0
Hi Becca,
I am not going to do the math for you as you can do that yourself. I am sure from what I see that your mines, fishing farms, etc. are producing just a s they are supposed to. I think the problem may be more that you are trying to produce in your facilities more than your supply can handle, so that is why you are getting the negative amounts. Every month we get 4 new facilities which adds more demand for the same supply, so either we increase the supply by adding more mines, etc. or we reduce the demand and produce selected items.
As far as the gifts it seems more like each one who has ask for help about gifts has a problem with different aspects of the gifts, so I would hardly say "all" are having the same problem you have.
For your time-outs and errors please try all the suggested fixes in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Old Jan 23 2015, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Becca,
I am not going to do the math for you as you can do that yourself. I am sure from what I see that your mines, fishing farms, etc. are producing just a s they are supposed to. I think the problem may be more that you are trying to produce in your facilities more than your supply can handle, so that is why you are getting the negative amounts. Every month we get 4 new facilities which adds more demand for the same supply, so either we increase the supply by adding more mines, etc. or we reduce the demand and produce selected items.
As far as the gifts it seems more like each one who has ask for help about gifts has a problem with different aspects of the gifts, so I would hardly say "all" are having the same problem you have.
For your time-outs and errors please try all the suggested fixes in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
thanks taz..."all" was simply meant broadly that all are having issue with this portion of the game different or alike just issues, at least the few hundred i play with and the comments i see on here...and i can't say, much like we agreed to disagree on the oil rigs that it is a matter of trying to over produce. if that was the case the 1 fac that requires white oysters that i own would be greatly supplied by the 10 fish farms i own don't you think? and again i'm just looking for solutions not at all trying to be a pain...all the things that are suggested for the time outs are the norm for me to do but i thank you for the suggestions....thanks for trying to help have a fabulous day
Old Jan 23 2015, 11:04 PM

I have all my issues resolved and I am back farming. Thanks Taz for the help.
Old Jan 23 2015, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin's View Post
I have all my issues resolved and I am back farming. Thanks Taz for the help.
You are welcome. Happy farming.
Closed Thread