Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 22 2022, 03:47 PM

Default Posting goods

I have 3 Farmtown accounts and for the last few days now I've been unable to post anything. Is there any way that yall can look into this? Thank you.
Old Dec 22 2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Dailey View Post
I have 3 Farmtown accounts and for the last few days now I've been unable to post anything. Is there any way that yall can look into this? Thank you.
Hi Rick

First thing you need to check is if your browser is up to date.
After that also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If any update is done, then it is always better to restart your computer.

What happens when you try to post to facebook? Are you getting the pop up to post?

If not then check if you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions on how to do this in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Dec 30 2022, 06:54 PM

Default Issue with trading

Why does it always freeze up when I go into the trade marketplace, click on my To, go to buy regular products for them to buy from me, it says loading offers, nothing happens, just freeze and can't do anything, this has happened for the past few days...this is the message I get:
WARN EXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Old Dec 30 2022, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
Why does it always freeze up when I go into the trade marketplace, click on my To, go to buy regular products for them to buy from me, it says loading offers, nothing happens, just freeze and can't do anything, this has happened for the past few days...this is the message I get:
WARN EXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi tmlbluedove,
I just sold products in the trade market with no problems. Are you trying to load the Buy Regular Products? Have you tried loading those before you go to the market? See if they will load on your farms.

Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help please contact Support about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2022, 09:32 PM

yes I was trying to load the Buy Regular Products? I will try doing it on my farm before going there next time, hopefully that works, thank you for your response back. Have a great night and happy new years.
Old Jan 03 2023, 08:41 PM

So I'm on my farm and it's still freezes when loading my trading warehouse. This is crazy and one reason I don't sell, trade, give away stuff from my trading warehouse, tired of it always locking up and have to close and reopen and then the 1st items shows up.
Old Jan 03 2023, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
So I'm on my farm and it's still freezes when loading my trading warehouse. This is crazy and one reason I don't sell, trade, give away stuff from my trading warehouse, tired of it always locking up and have to close and reopen and then the 1st items shows up.
Hi tmlbluedove,
I am sorry, but I can't thgink of any reason it should freeze. I have tried this both from my farm and even in the nmarket and not freezing. Only thing I can think of is clear the memcache before you try to load it up.

You can contact Support if you wish and see if they can think of something that would cause it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2023, 07:56 PM

Angry Chet

Why does my screen keep flickering when playing Farm Town.
Makes it really hard to play at times!!
This is the only time it happens, when doing other things I have no problem.
Old Jan 04 2023, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
Why does my screen keep flickering when playing Farm Town.
Makes it really hard to play at times!!
This is the only time it happens, when doing other things I have no problem.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the display issues thread.
The game doesn't have any way to flicker. That would have to be something with your graphics card or the browser as it would only do that if it is having to refresh the memory as you move around. It is not somethin g the game would be doing.

Make sure you don't have other things running in the background or additional tabs open that would take up memory for either of those.
Old Jan 08 2023, 12:43 PM

Default Entire farm is not showing

Hello! I have been away from this game for a long time, (honestly forgot i played this!) I have started playing again, but I was set back to Level 1 although it shows items I could have only bought at a much higher level. I started working my way up and am now at Level 22 but when I upgrade my farm, you can see my plots are off the sides, which means my farm was much bigger at one time. Also when I upgrade my farm size all of my plots and items are already there. My husband clicked back into the game also, and he remained at the same level and money from when he played years ago, but mine was reset. Is there a way to access what I used to have and the level/money I should be at?
Thank you for your time

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide