Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 23 2023, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Looks like FB is overriding the normal FT display. They have some kind of FB Gaming Screen. It takes up more space on the screen and changes the aspect of the game. When in use, it does not allow the game to fit on the screen... Some times it switches back to the FT game screen which works very well. How can we prevent the FB take over of the FT screen and keep the FT version?
Hi Pegasus,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues. You have been previously answered about this in this thread.
As you have been told there is nothing we can do about this. You can find more information on this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660938
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2023, 06:48 PM

Default Chat Box Fonts

How do I turn off Italics font in Marketplace chat box?
Old Feb 23 2023, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
How do I turn off Italics font in Marketplace chat box?
Hi Dan H,
You can't. The Italics indicates a private message sent to you. There isn't any way to turn that off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2023, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
You can't. The Italics indicates a private message sent to you. There isn't any way to turn that off.
I am not referring to the Private Message Italics, all messages in the chat box are in Italics. Every letter in any chat box word is in Italics.
Old Feb 23 2023, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am not referring to the Private Message Italics, all messages in the chat box are in Italics. Every letter in any chat box word is in Italics.
Hi Dan H,
Then I have no idea unless it is something set on your computer as I am not seeing anything in italics in the chat in the markets. Possibly your Default font setting in your browser.
Old Feb 23 2023, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
Then I have no idea unless it is something set on your computer as I am not seeing anything in italics in the chat in the markets. Possibly your Default font setting in your browser.
Very strange...I left this PC and logged in later on a laptop. All was OK. When I came back to this PC, the Italics were gone and fonts back to normal. Must have been some anomaly on this PC or Browser. Thanks, Taz
Old Feb 23 2023, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Very strange...I left this PC and logged in later on a laptop. All was OK. When I came back to this PC, the Italics were gone and fonts back to normal. Must have been some anomaly on this PC or Browser. Thanks, Taz
Hi Dan,
Maybe the last text item you looked at before going to market was something in italics.
Old Feb 27 2023, 06:10 PM

Default This is a big bug

I have Big Lakes on one farm and want to get them to a different. So I used the crane to transfer bulk into the storage. Did that several times, but the Big Lakes are still on the first farm, even that I transfered more to another already.
Old Feb 27 2023, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVinhage View Post
I have Big Lakes on one farm and want to get them to a different. So I used the crane to transfer bulk into the storage. Did that several times, but the Big Lakes are still on the first farm, even that I transfered more to another already.
Hi MVinhage,
I moved your post to the thread about dispolay problems.
Please try clearing memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that does not delete them on the first farm please let us know which farms you are talking about that you did this. I can currently see 19 big lakes in your item storage.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:30 PM

Angry Farmtown latest login message

What's Facebook's problem with the game now?

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide