Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 31 2023, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
All of a sudden I have a black header and black sidebar with games on it on the Wall Request and the game page. I can't get rid of it. Is this a new Facebook thing? It reduces the size of the game page. Is there anyway to get rid of it?
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
You can find information about this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660938
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2023, 09:56 PM

Thanks, Taz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
You can find information about this in the following link:
Old Apr 01 2023, 09:12 AM

Farm Town is running in a FRAME today, and the scroll bar only moves about 1/2 line is all.
You can hide the side panel they've added to see the width of the game, but not the height. Cannot get to tools and other things unless you go to full screen mode.
There is also a new very high Farcebook Toolbar at the top of the FT screen also.
Is this something caused at my end, or did Farcebook do it?
Old Apr 01 2023, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary V Deutschmann Sr View Post
Farm Town is running in a FRAME today, and the scroll bar only moves about 1/2 line is all.
You can hide the side panel they've added to see the width of the game, but not the height. Cannot get to tools and other things unless you go to full screen mode.
There is also a new very high Farcebook Toolbar at the top of the FT screen also.
Is this something caused at my end, or did Farcebook do it?
Hi Gary

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

That is something Facebook has changed, I use Chrome and I have a dark right lateral panel but my husband uses Edge and he has lateral bars both sides of the game.

I think you also got the dark mode so please read the following information and see if that helps you:
Old Apr 01 2023, 02:48 PM

Default FB Gaming Page

It appears my FT game has been moved into the FB Gaming Page. Can no longer see the whole screen without scrolling up & down, due to the overly large FB "f" bar and now the huge side bar, full of game icons, has to be constantly collapsed to see the sides of the FT screen. Cannot figure out how to get it back to normal. This occurs on 2 PCs and 2 different browsers. Main browser is Opera. Any suggestions?
Old Apr 01 2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
It appears my FT game has been moved into the FB Gaming Page. Can no longer see the whole screen without scrolling up & down, due to the overly large FB "f" bar and now the huge side bar, full of game icons, has to be constantly collapsed to see the sides of the FT screen. Cannot figure out how to get it back to normal. This occurs on 2 PCs and 2 different browsers. Main browser is Opera. Any suggestions?
Hi Dan

Im sorry but it is a facebook change, I have had it for about 2 months now and it is slowly released to all facebook users.

What you are doing for the side bar is the only thing you can try to not see all those games and get the game sides in the screen. Other than that, you can use full screen.
Old Apr 01 2023, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dan

Im sorry but it is a facebook change, I have had it for about 2 months now and it is slowly released to all facebook users.

What you are doing for the side bar is the only thing you can try to not see all those games and get the game sides in the screen. Other than that, you can use full screen.
Well, well....cannot wait to be rid of FB....Thanks for your quick response marymarcel!
Old Apr 01 2023, 03:25 PM

Default "Undefined"

Today when I am working other wall request, a couple of them come up with "undefined". I've never seen this before.
Old Apr 01 2023, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
Well, well....cannot wait to be rid of FB....Thanks for your quick response marymarcel!
You are welcome Dan
Old Apr 01 2023, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
Today when I am working other wall request, a couple of them come up with "undefined". I've never seen this before.

Hi FF1976

The website is being tested and that is why you are getting that. Farmers should continue playing through Facebook but maybe some unofficial testers are trying the site.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide