Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 02 2022, 11:30 AM

Default Thanks, Taz

It's only on Farm 1. It shows okra planted under a bench, on a walk way, and in the animal pen. I didn't plant it there. It was planted in another location.
The animal situation is new. Only had this issue once before and it corrected itself. Don't know what's going on. Will wait for the okra to harvest. Then I'll contact the developers if it's not corrected.
Thanks for your help, though.
Old Jul 02 2022, 01:31 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
It's only on Farm 1. It shows okra planted under a bench, on a walk way, and in the animal pen. I didn't plant it there. It was planted in another location.
The animal situation is new. Only had this issue once before and it corrected itself. Don't know what's going on. Will wait for the okra to harvest. Then I'll contact the developers if it's not corrected.
Thanks for your help, though.
Hi VondaK,

Did you check with your super neighbour if they could have done anything? You will need to change those preferences yourself back to what you want to freeze those animals and delete those fields where you don't want them. It's very unlikely those are going to change unless you do.

I can see that you've run memcache today so there is no need to run it again. If you have not checked for browser updates and cleared the caches in your browser it's worth doing those as well to make sure everything you can do your end is cleared moving forwards.

Next time you do any work on that farm keep an eye out for it happening again. Once it's planted reload and check if any extra crops have shown up where they shouldn't be. If they do then please let us know exactly what you were doing just before it happened and then we will try to reproduce the issue.
You can of course contact the support team about this if you wish.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 03 2022, 09:37 PM

Smile Thanks

I don't have a super neighbor.
Deleted all the mysterious plowed squares. Some were even under buildings, which I don't hide when I plant. FT burped while I was planting so I think it caused it. Since I deleted the plots, everything is back to normal.
Thank you all for your help.
Old Jul 06 2022, 05:30 PM

It doesn't appear that anything needs to be fixed now but earlier today (approx 2 hours ago) I noticed that the link to the FarmTown Facebook page had changed to a different language. I cleared my browser cache, then ran the FT memcache. I also checked the language settings in Preferences (it was set to English).

It cleared up & has been fine ever since. But some of my friends noticed the same thing, so I thought I should report it just in case.

Old Jul 06 2022, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
It doesn't appear that anything needs to be fixed now but earlier today (approx 2 hours ago) I noticed that the link to the FarmTown Facebook page had changed to a different language. I cleared my browser cache, then ran the FT memcache. I also checked the language settings in Preferences (it was set to English).

It cleared up & has been fine ever since. But some of my friends noticed the same thing, so I thought I should report it just in case.

Hi BarbLH, It was probably just a Facebook temporary glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2022, 12:37 PM

Is there any way to change the color of my avatar name? When I post in the marketplace you can barely see my name because it is a really light green. I've looked everywhere & haven't found anywhere to change it. Thanks!
Old Jul 28 2022, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
Is there any way to change the color of my avatar name? When I post in the marketplace you can barely see my name because it is a really light green. I've looked everywhere & haven't found anywhere to change it. Thanks!
Hi mags

All avatars have black letters for their names in the labels.

When you go to Marketplaces and post you dont get the same colours everytime. If you reload the game and go back to market, you will surely get another colours while posting.
Old Jul 30 2022, 10:10 AM

When I go on my neighbors page { Carolyn Safar } her farm is just green I can't work her farm.
Old Jul 30 2022, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittredgerobinc View Post
When I go on my neighbors page { Carolyn Safar } her farm is just green I can't work her farm.
Hi kittredgerobinc,
I moved your post to the thread about display issues.
Have you contacted your neighbor to see if she is still playing?
It sounds like her farms have been archived because she is no longer playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2022, 09:25 AM

When setting crop preferences for my super Neighbor The drop down arrow on Farms
21 and 22 are not aligned properly. You are not able to to see or select the top 2 options. which are
" ANY" and "ANY 1 HOUR CROP"
I am not the only one with this problem.. Others have said they are experiencing the same
thing. Thanks

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide