Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Hi.
I don't know where to post this, as all the pertinent threads are closed.

I have two accounts for many years My main account facilities manager worked just fine today, first time since the change.

My small account which I restarted a few months ago Facilities Manager is not working. I used memcache hoping it will work.

The cash out all and load all not working. Confusing because it technically empties the Service facilities but not the regular ones.
The Facilities manager filter is not working.
The "store all" operation has no affect ... it says on either load or store.

Thanks in advance ---- I love the smoothness of the game, the fast farm load, even the colors are more vivid.

My farm # 100000295778999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Hess View Post
100000398943220 is my ID I wanted to report that in the facility manager I am only able to load and cash out. I am unable to work my regular facilities in the manager. If you are doing things in waves great but if this is an issue please repair. Thank you for all your work.
Hi Katrina,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates where you need to post any problems with the migration.

Hi Jean,
I already answered your previous post on this.

Please open your Facility Manager, then click in the funnel.

Be sure you have a check mark for

All facilities

All farms

Animal buildings

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
On my farms 26 27 28 says I have trees ready but they are not using the tower.
When I work as an sn I go to plant it says the owner wants none which is not true. I am always having to reload and clean. I think my farm is broken I am losing experience not gaining and killing myself working on other farms. As an sn, the game will not let me use my tools which are better. Can I get help?
Hi loudnsassymommaColar,
The tower only speeds up the time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes for the Show Work in the Show Names on your own farms. It does not change farm colors.

For the planting on your Neighbors farms do not pick up a tool you have shortcut set for. Instead get the tool from the toolbox. This issue with shortcuts is known by the developers.
The toolbox will show you both yours and the neighbors tools, so you should be able to use their tools.

You are not losing experience as it can not go backwards.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2021, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Super Neighbour

This just started tonight for me, I am a SN, i can harvest, not getting any experience points, but after I plow and plant and go back to the farm shows need to plow and plant. have tried with 2 different browsers and is same for my sn on my farm

( 539506753 )
Old Feb 20 2021, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamw58 View Post
This just started tonight for me, I am a SN, i can harvest, not getting any experience points, but after I plow and plant and go back to the farm shows need to plow and plant. have tried with 2 different browsers and is same for my sn on my farm

( 539506753 )
Hi dreamw,
There is a know problem with the seeders when doing work with a seeder that it won't plant. The developers are aware of this problem as we reported it to them.
If your neighbor or you have the Combine to harvest, plow and plant then those do work for the SN work. If you don't then you will need to plant on yoru own farms until this issue is resolved.

You do not get experience points for harvesting. You get points for plowing and for planting only.
Old Feb 21 2021, 12:13 AM

USER ID number ( 100003987608545 )for some reason my facilities manager is not working right. I cannot load my facilities nor can I empty my facilities.It says to redo my facility manager's filter . how do I do that???
Old Feb 21 2021, 12:52 AM

Default facilities open error

although this comes up, the facilities seem to still open.

however (may be related), when posting, the neighbour that comes to help can only get 10% of all the facilities or factories of the farms.

after they have done 15 or so, the message "work completed" comes up even if there are 200 factories on each farm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT facilities open error.jpg (77.3 KB, 11 views)
Old Feb 21 2021, 01:08 AM

When working neighbors facilities, some of them come up as a white page instead of the farm. Sometimes redoing it gets it, but not always.
Old Feb 21 2021, 03:40 AM

hi i am missing a watermill on farm one

user id 511169309 missing watermill on farm one

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 21 2021 at 05:15 AM.
Old Feb 21 2021, 04:03 AM

User ID - 658802733
When super neighbour sows crops they do not show or register as being sown.
Old Feb 21 2021, 04:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

User ID: 100000184830585 - 5 minor bugs

1. When sending a message to another farmer, it's not possible to paste into the message box. I assume it's not possible to copy a message from the message box either. Given I send the same message to every farmer when I do their facilities, this is a bit annoying!

2. Having opened a neighbour's farm from their facilities post, clicking anywhere on their farm makes the Mayor's message to get started vanish. The only way to get it back is to refresh the page or close and open it again from the facilities post.

3. I used to be able to send a message when starting the facililties from a post, but clicking on the send message box invokes bug 2 above.

4. When looking through the facility manager and if the facility has a two digit farm number, the last digit of the Farm Number on the top right hand side goes behine the ? so I can only see the first digit of the farm a particular facility is on... so have to check up to 10 farms to find out where I put it!

5. When using the magnifying glass on the facility manager, once I have found the facility in question, clicking the X to turn off the magnifier makes it go back to the beginning. I like to store, start and load from the facility I am about to use to post for facility help.

All of the above I have listed as bugs because in comparison to how the flash version worked, the same ability is different in the unity version. I can work with the way it works now, it's just takes me a bit longer... and of course remember it doesn't work quite the same way.

Very happy I can now do facilities.... any idea how far down the list the Neighbourhood Chains Competition, Co-operative Quest and Quest Manager are please?

Features I am happy to live without permanently are:
The import/exports done in the facility chains manager.
The Super Facilty/Trading warehouse.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread