Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2021, 05:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxie12 View Post
When will we be able to layer our farms again? I can't get trees, flowers, etc, planted under my fields anymore & it's getting aggravating designing my farms like I was able to before. Fix this already!!
Hi Soxie,
The developers are concentrating on getting the rest of the normal functions back into the game. What layering tricks will work and what won't work we do not know. It will depend on what will work in the Unity/HTML version that the developers can allow and that will not be until after the rest of the game functions are added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2021, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sundos

I did not say you collected coins before you got farmcash, I said the quest was completed, it got the green check mark for the last step, before you collected your farm cash, that is why it was included for that week.

As soon as a quest is completed, it is included for that week, no matter if you collect the coins or not.

Not collecting the coins for a completed quest do not affect when it was completed. If you want to save a quest for the next week then you dont have to start the last step for it.
Thank you Mary, I still feel cheated.. I would not have had to even start the quest if the previous one would have allowed me to use the lifeline. But the lifeline only gave me 10 of the 25 needed... so had to wait 20 hours for my flowers to finish growing.
Started the next quest before the 20 hrs passed from the one above..thinking it might be an easier/faster one.. it was.. time for the last step in the first started quest was 3 hrs..time for last step in newest quest was 2 hrs.. I couldn't get back online for nearly 5 or 6 hrs due to real life (originally thinking I could get back in 2 hrs but something came up).
So when I got back I collected on the previously started quest. Collecting the coins. That gave me total of 8 quests in 7 days. So I checked and collected my farm cash.
Then I refreshed the page. Looked at my quests again.. it showed the last started quest there still and it was done.. So I did try to collect it since it was there and said I could and didn't say it was in previous week anywhere. I had started it roughly 8 hrs before trying to collect. But when I collected it the message I got said that IT WAS STARTED MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO.?? But it had only been started roughly 8 hrs prior.. SO THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY IT WRONG WITH WHAT I DID? I will likely never understand that since the message it displayed on the screen said it was started more than 7 days ago.?? I would recommend the message to display the correct reason for why it did not work for me.
Still very unpleased with this situation.
Old Apr 30 2021, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Thank you Mary, I still feel cheated.. I would not have had to even start the quest if the previous one would have allowed me to use the lifeline. But the lifeline only gave me 10 of the 25 needed... so had to wait 20 hours for my flowers to finish growing.
Started the next quest before the 20 hrs passed from the one above..thinking it might be an easier/faster one.. it was.. time for the last step in the first started quest was 3 hrs..time for last step in newest quest was 2 hrs.. I couldn't get back online for nearly 5 or 6 hrs due to real life (originally thinking I could get back in 2 hrs but something came up).
So when I got back I collected on the previously started quest. Collecting the coins. That gave me total of 8 quests in 7 days. So I checked and collected my farm cash.
Then I refreshed the page. Looked at my quests again.. it showed the last started quest there still and it was done.. So I did try to collect it since it was there and said I could and didn't say it was in previous week anywhere. I had started it roughly 8 hrs before trying to collect. But when I collected it the message I got said that IT WAS STARTED MORE THAN 7 DAYS AGO.?? But it had only been started roughly 8 hrs prior.. SO THIS IS WHAT YOU SAY IT WRONG WITH WHAT I DID? I will likely never understand that since the message it displayed on the screen said it was started more than 7 days ago.?? I would recommend the message to display the correct reason for why it did not work for me.
Still very unpleased with this situation.
Hi Sundos,
That message is the same message that has been used since the beginning of the quests. If you wish to make a suggestions to change it then please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

As long as you have a space for a new quest, and the die shows you can start one. There isn't any reason to wait unti you finish the previous quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2021, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul posted new release:

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 12:05AM
  • Enabled Cooperative Quests
  • 10 new Mothers Day items (coming later today or tomorrow)
  • Bugfix: Duplicated week days shown in Quest Manager chart
  • Bugfix: Chat text not auto-scrolling when visiting public areas like marketplaces or inn
  • Bugfix: Sometimes purchasing a land upgrade or a new farm in the realtor office would fail
  • Bugfix: When sending offline messages, the picture of the target user is now shown correctly. Added support to include double quotes ( " ) in your message text.
  • Bugfix: More accurate fuel consumption reporting when working facilities
  • Bugfix: Game crashing when trying to fertilize a farm that was already fertilized
Old May 01 2021, 01:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

USER ID number ( 727691242 )
still can't boost trains or send gifts, no friends list just spinning circle
Old May 01 2021, 05:31 AM

Hi

thanks again for the latest update! Co-op quests are back, yipeeee!!

Please could you re-open the co-op quest help section on the forum? It's still closed because "co-op quests aren't available yet in the new version". Well now they are!! and we all need to get help!!!

lol
thanks
Old May 01 2021, 05:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Hi

thanks again for the latest update! Co-op quests are back, yipeeee!!

Please could you re-open the co-op quest help section on the forum? It's still closed because "co-op quests aren't available yet in the new version". Well now they are!! and we all need to get help!!!

lol
thanks
Hi Walkies,

Help and Support section for Co-operative Quest is now open. I will reopen the help thread in the social section shortly.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 01 2021, 07:08 AM

Curious as to when the fishing boats and cargo boats will be available.
Old May 01 2021, 07:28 AM

thank you so much for the recent updates the game is starting to feel again like old farm town massive well done to the mods and devs for all the hard work and hurdles climbed over during the migration to HTML5 it sure hasn;t been an easy ride.
Old May 01 2021, 08:56 AM

ok, I give up, thanks Mary and Taz for listening
Closed Thread