Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So, in TEN YEARS when they FINALLY launch their direct Facebook competitor social network and our emails are obsolete we can still play FT?!!! Why not WAIT until REQADY to launch??!!!
Hi John,
They are going to compete with Facebook. Your emails are not obsolete. I don't know where you got that idea. They are just asking you to add a password you will use for logging into the web site to be able to play the game from there. They are not waiting in case they get disabled again by Facebook at which point you would not be able to play at all if you have not registered.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
THx Taz, I meant FT. My point put our link info back at top of farm so be can check what we put, this may seem stupid but some of us are old. Also why take it down before a warning, come on FT give us a chance.
Hi dave,
What else weill be done with this we do not have that information yet. Please be patient as all this is worked out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Please Read the Announcement

Old Mar 06 2023, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dave,
What else weill be done with this we do not have that information yet. Please be patient as all this is worked out.
when will we know if we are correctly linked.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
when will we know if we are correctly linked.
Hi Dave,
Please be patient as this develops. We do not know yet all the information about this.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:18 PM

Not sure what i did but it asked me to register again so i did on both my accts now its not saying anything at the top of the games and im not receiving any emails from support. tried contacting them and not even getting the automated letting me know they received the email, and yes they are on my safe senders and never been blocked. what can i do.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi prisdp

It is legit. We are all doing the same registration.

It will be showed up for 5 days so you will have to enter your credentials to not forget them when the new web site is ready.
i am not sure what the politics are between FT and FB, but i, like many others, play FT while we can still browse FB and chat with friends on another tab.

if this feature is taken away, will FT still be worth playing?

what will happen to our existing FB friends that are FT neighbours?

i get this feeling that FT is making a mistake to move away from FB.

maybe more pressure must be put onto FB to sort out their BS politics on 3rd parties.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
i am not sure what the politics are between FT and FB, but i, like many others, play FT while we can still browse FB and chat with friends on another tab.

if this feature is taken away, will FT still be worth playing?

what will happen to our existing FB friends that are FT neighbours?

i get this feeling that FT is making a mistake to move away from FB.

maybe more pressure must be put onto FB to sort out their BS politics on 3rd parties.
Hi demetri,
The only way you will know if it is still worth playing will be to wait and see. Farm Town may not have a choice but to move away if Facebook disables the game and prevents us from playing through Facebook.
What will happen in this move only the developers know just how much they are able to incorporate, but we should still have our neighbors and contact with outher players.
As far as your Facebook you can still have Facebook open in another tab and interact with your friends.
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzissweet View Post
Not sure what i did but it asked me to register again so i did on both my accts now its not saying anything at the top of the games and im not receiving any emails from support. tried contacting them and not even getting the automated letting me know they received the email, and yes they are on my safe senders and never been blocked. what can i do.
Hi Tazzissweet,
Please read the announcement at the top of any section of the forums.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Mar 06 2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RoseArienh,
We have no way of confirming as yet. As long as you enter the information twice (both pop ups then it should be ok.
Thank you. I wish I could pass you a brownie and a cup of tea.

Tags
link email, login