Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 09 2010, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Neighborhood Chains Contest

Neighbourhood Chain Contest

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with the Neighborhood Chains Contests. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

For detailed information on the contest check out the Game Guide Neighbourhood Chain Contest

To participate in this contest you need to be level 150 or above.
You can enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 12AM EST

You must have a check mark added to Enable NCC in your game preferences to be able to participate.
If you have previously disabled it and want to participate again as well as adding the check mark back please see the following post for detailed instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...02#post6333202

Common Questions asked about which Facilities count in the contest:

If you have no FC facilities in the contest you can have up to 2 coin facilities in the contest. It could be 2 the same coin facilities or one of each.

If you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can still only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

To have more than 2 coin facilities in the contest you must have an equal amount of FC Facilities as coin facilities. So if you have 3 FC facilities in the contest you can have 3 coin facilities in the contest.
For example, if you have 1 Boat Yard (FarmCash), 1 Dance Club (FarmCash), 1 Bakery (Coins) and 1 Pizza Restaurant (Coins), you will have a total of 4 facilities participating in the contest.

If you then buy another Boat Yard (FarmCash) facility, and you had a second Bakery (Coins) facility on another farm, both, the Boat Yard and the second Bakery will be added automatically to your Neighborhood Chains. If you don't have a 2nd bakery but do have a second Pizza Restaurant, then the Pizza restaurant will be added. Then you will have a total of 6 facilities participating in the contest. If we can't find any additional Coin facility to add, you can buy either one yourself and put it in a farm and it will be automatically added to the Neighborhood Chain and will start participating in the contest.

The facilities picked will be from those already existing on your farms when the contest starts so it is possible to have a combination of the 4 facilities used that week. Example: If you have one of each facility, it will start by using those. If you do not but have 2 of the same FC facility then it will use those plus one of each coin facilities or 2 of the same coin facilities.

For any facility to be part of a Neighborhood Chain it has to be located on a farm, not in your Item storage. If you take a facility out of storage to add to the contest and it is not showing up in the NCC please post in this thread so we can assist you.

IMPORTANT: Once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest . If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest. An example of the warning message is shown below.

Competing Neighbourhoods are assigned on either of two days.
  • For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

• For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

Rewards at the end of the contest:

- Rank #1: 2 FarmCash and 3 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #2: 1 FarmCash and 2 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #3: 100% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #4: 70% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #5: 60% of the output
- Rank #6: 50% of the output
- Rank #7: 45% of the output
- Rank #8: 40% of the output
- Rank #9: 35% of the output
- Rank #10: 30% of the output

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:14 PM

Default NCC Work buttons

When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toots48 View Post
When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.
Hi Toots,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:45 PM

Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel54 View Post
Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?
Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 08:53 PM

Default Neighborhood Chain contest

My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwplaia@gmail.com View Post
My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.
Hi dwplaia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC.
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.
Whew! That was close. I didn't want to panic just yet
Old Jan 01 2021, 07:40 AM

I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenah View Post
I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up
Hi Sheenah,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest