Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 10 2021, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC since this is not in the HTML version.
Yes it started last Wednesday and no we don't know if it will complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2021, 04:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

This thread is now open due to the Neighbourhood Contests being added back as of June 10th, 2021.

To see the current updates and ask any questions about the new version of the game please click on this link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Old Jun 11 2021, 05:52 PM

My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce
Old Jun 11 2021, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozlace View Post
My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce
Hi Joyce,
I just checked and your contest for this week was started yesterday at 12:23 AM eastern time. You have points for each of the 4 facilities.
If you are not seeing your points please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2021, 07:51 PM

Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.
Old Jun 12 2021, 08:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.
Hi Joyce,
You can work the facilities from the facility manager as well as working them from the NCC Manager.
I have done a cleaning of your NCC data. Please close your farms and then reopen them and see if it is working then.
Old Jun 13 2021, 07:38 PM

Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce
Old Jun 13 2021, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce
Hi Joyce,
Please contact Support about this as we don't have anything else we or you can do through the forums for this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 16 2021, 06:26 PM

I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce
Old Jun 16 2021, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce
Hi Ozlace

I can see Support was checking your data so it is strange you havent got the automatic response or any other informtion.

Please send them another ticket and we will try to check with them what is happening.
Thanks

Edited to Add> Support has answered you but it seems you havent got the response. They will send you a private message on the forum.
To check your private messages, please look at the upper right corner of the forum page and you will see Your Notifications below Welcome, Ozlace.

If Your Notifications has a number, click there and then in Unread private messages to get your messages.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 16 2021 at 06:45 PM.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest