Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 31 2022, 03:14 PM

I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!
Old Mar 31 2022, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphipps696@aol.com View Post
I tested using the Store All in the Facility Manager, leaving the farm, and returning. The bait is updated correctly. Thanks!!

You are welcome rcphipps and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Apr 11 2022, 02:27 PM

Default Bait

If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?
Old Apr 11 2022, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
If I get a gift of bait 400x does that mean every lake in all of my farms get 400 each?
Hi anothersuzie

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing and Bait.

Gifted baits are added to the total baits amount you have in your waters.
Old Apr 16 2022, 10:20 AM

Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.
Old Apr 16 2022, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi. I don't check my worms and sea bait very often but last I did I had nearly 300,000 SEABAIT and also of worms .. now I only have 200 of seabait? I thought maybe I sold it at market by some accident.. but I can't even find worms or seabait in my storage so I don't think that is what happened? Is there a way to know what happened to it all? I have never had only that small amount.. ever. I am very confused.
Hi Sundos,
Your bait are only shown when you hover over either a fresh water or sea coast. They are not listed in your storage.
According to your data you have almost 973,000 fresh water bait and only 1400 salt water bait. We can't see data for when you use it, however you do have a fishing tackle shop, so if you are stocking the baits in there that could be where some of it is going.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 16 2022 at 11:03 AM.
Old Apr 16 2022, 11:16 AM

Thanks Taz!
I did just now check my tackle shop and I was stocking it.. but also my worms were being stocked.. anyway I have quit stocking them both now.
As far as the 1400, I stored that just a bit ago then thought I should have waited for a reply here first but it was too late to stop the click.. lol.
Old Apr 23 2022, 11:22 AM

Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.
Old Apr 23 2022, 11:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
Today I had a quest which required me to harvest mackerel and herring. In the past when harvesting fish I had always done this as a super neighbor and used their tools without a problem. Only having a fishing rod and a fishing boat x 4, I was only allowed one attempt to harvest fish. Immediately the message appeared that I harvested 4 fish but I had to wait 19.6 hrs. The only way out of this was to click play and harvest the seacoast again.
Hi soccerguy3,

We're not seeing that you have an open quest with an employee lifeline, which would be the first thing you need to fish on someone else's waters for a quest.

I've just tried the single rod, the x4 fishing boat and the x9 that you have and the fish are counting down fine. What you will see as soon as you start fishing is that the time will immediately show 19.6 hours but as long as there are still fish in the water you can continue fishing until there are none left.

Could that explain what you were seeing and as the time was already showing up you didn't notice that there were still fish in the waters?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 27 2022, 08:58 AM

Default No mackerel in big sea coast

I have been fishing in big sea coast for one week now. I just noticed I am not getting any mackerel in my inventory. Please help. Or let me know what I anm doing wrong. Thanks
Brenda Langham
FB ID 1840731850 and Build No: 318
level 627 and big sea coast is on farm 11.

Tags
bait, can't fish, fish, fishing, fishing boat, fishing rod, freshwater bait, lake, pond, sea coast, seawater bait, stored bait, turbo boat, waters