Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2019, 07:07 PM

Hi, yes I tried to start it by going to the TW icon in the Facility Manager as I mentioned above. It is still showing the old one on the old pane offering me to update the old rubber without the usual completed/finished information about how many I gained etc. It is just sitting there like an inactive pane. I will close FT and open again, did that, didn't help.
I have collected goods from another TW so that still works.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8150&farm_ix=0
Old Jun 02 2019, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Hi, yes I tried to start it by going to the TW icon in the Facility Manager as I mentioned above. It is still showing the old one on the old pane offering me to update the old rubber without the usual completed/finished information about how many I gained etc. It is just sitting there like an inactive pane. I will close FT and open again, did that, didn't help.
I have collected goods from another TW so that still works.

Hi Cherry,
You must start/update the super facility in the MY Super Facility icon in the Toolbox in the far left column under the Trading Warehouse and above the Facility Chains Icon. You can not start the new facility in the Trading Warehouse or the Facility Manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2019, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cherry,
You must start/update the super facility in the MY Super Facility icon in the Toolbox in the far left column under the Trading Warehouse and above the Facility Chains Icon. You can not start the new facility in the Trading Warehouse or the Facility Manager.
Yes, I have tried to start a new one but whenever I open the Traders Warehouse icon to do that it still shows the old one and wont complete or show me the pane to start a new one. It is just stuck. I have cleared memcache.

Old Jun 02 2019, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, I have tried to start a new one but whenever I open the Traders Warehouse icon to do that it still shows the old one and wont complete or show me the pane to start a new one. It is just stuck. I have cleared memcache.

Hi Cherry,
It is not in the Trading Warehouse. Open the icon just below that called My Super Facility.

Note the title of this is My Super Facility, not Trading Warehouse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2019, 07:50 PM

I apologize, I am being a bit dim this morning, my brain is on holiday along with our week and I didn't register what you were saying. Of course it is the Super Facility icon as you say. Thanks for your patience.
Old Jun 02 2019, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I apologize, I am being a bit dim this morning, my brain is on holiday along with our week and I didn't register what you were saying. Of course it is the Super Facility icon as you say. Thanks for your patience.
Hi Cherry,
So is that showing the new facility? Or is it not doing anything when you click to update it?
If it is not working to give you the new week's facility then please try clearing your memcache again (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If it still will not work you will need to report it to Support as we don't have any way through the forums to try to fix this for you. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jun 03 2019, 01:01 AM

Hi I first started up my new Super Facility this morning = Rubber Sheet Factory.
When I then opened my Warehouse the old ones were still showing.
I can upload the rubber sheet, but the old ones are still there (preserved products).
I cleared memcache but the old ones are not gone.
Now it is a mixture of the new (rubber sheets) and the expired old ones.
Old Jun 03 2019, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi I first started up my new Super Facility this morning = Rubber Sheet Factory.
I can upload the rubber sheet, but the old ones are still there (preserved products).
This has happened to me too. Last week I had the fish farming and filled all the slots in the trade warehouse. This week I have the chocolate factory with only 3 items. I have placed those 3 items in the warehouse but the rest of the slots are filled by last weeks expired fish farming items and it I follow the link it tells me I have no super facility items to fill them. It is a bit confusing to look at.

Lara's Farm
Old Jun 03 2019, 04:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi Palmarina,

When you opened the Trading Warehouse did you not click on "Create Sale Offer" on the old offer? That should have cleared the old one out and replaced it with the new offer.

So what you did instead was used a new box and clicked on "Create Sale Offer Super Facility Products"? If you did that that would be why you are seeing both offers as the old one hasn't cleared.

Your neighbours shouldn't have any problems buying your new products. They will see the Buy button on your new product and Expired on the old one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 03 2019 at 04:29 AM.
Old Jun 03 2019, 04:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
This has happened to me too. Last week I had the fish farming and filled all the slots in the trade warehouse. This week I have the chocolate factory with only 3 items. I have placed those 3 items in the warehouse but the rest of the slots are filled by last weeks expired fish farming items and it I follow the link it tells me I have no super facility items to fill them. It is a bit confusing to look at.
Hi Lara,

You will only be able to add as many sales as you have different products to sell, up to 8 products. If you only have 3 products for sale then that's why it's telling you you have no more super facility items to add.

Are you confused because you didn't realise you only had 3 different products to sell and as the Create Sale Offer button is not greyed out on the other boxes you thought you could add more?

Your neighbours shouldn't have any problems buying your new products. They will see the Buy button on your new products and Expired on the old ones.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread