Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmego View Post
Anybody else with this problem?
I did on girlfriends PC (her graphix card uses pc memory), but on mine it is fine (my graphix card has its own memory)
Old Mar 25 2010, 02:10 PM

I am on facebook and just bought the sugar and dairy mill and already had the red windmill. I have used all 3 and the sugar and dairy mill seem to work just like they should, getting things done in the time it is supposed to. However, I really think the windmill is getting things done alot faster than it is suppose to. How fast is the farmcash mill suppose to produce flour? Perhaps it is registering like that one.
Old Mar 25 2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
janisko, I have planted all the crops you can plant, I have multiple accounts and farms, so I can harvest in many different options. I self harvested to direct sale, self harvested to storage, and hired harvest. I hired myself to harvest (from another id), and checked all my numbers on my data sheet, and I haven't found anything wrong with the numbers for any of the harvesting options. Could you please expand on what is wrong when you calculated things?

David
Here ya go David... I was looking at what the hired harvester is paid per plot, comparing it to what is at the Uncle Joe site and the official FT site.

Edited to add... my columns didn't print correctly but the first number is what was on the Uncle Joe (plowed by neighbor chart). The second column is the official FT number and the third number is what I was actually paid as a hired harvester.

Crop Uncle Joe (Plowed By Neighbor) Official Actual
Chart
Beets 18 17 20
Squash 16 17 17
Basil 23 25 24
Asparagus 18 19 19
Sugar 26 28 27
Eggplant 28 29 29
Sage 30 32 31
Blackberry 58 60 60
Rosemary 104 108 107
Broccoli 88 92 91

The numbers shown in the "actual" column are what I was paid as a hired harvester when I did my test over the last few days. I hired my other identity to do the actual harvests. I did not compare crops where Uncle Joe and the official site were in agreement.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 25 2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinatoo View Post
I have two dairy buildings- 1 on each farm. The one on my second farm says it is at 100% but when I click to harvest it says there are no animals available to harvest at this time--what gives?
By "dairy buildings" I assume you mean dairy sheds. Do you have cows and/or goats on your farm? You can't harvest unless you have the corresponding animals that go with the particular building. In the case of the dairy shed that would be cows and/or goats.

Once your milk is in storage you can then use the dairy processing facility.

You need one dairy shed on each farm if you have cows and/or goats on each farm but you need only one dairy processing facility that can be shared by both farms.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 25 2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosfiremom View Post
i am having the same problem as far as production..click on start production..wait the amoute of time...and NOTHING...what gives?
Have you gone to the dairy facility, opened it and clicked on WHAT'S COOKING? That will show you how much is done and how much is pending. When you want to move it to storage, just click on STORE and it will move the finished product to your regular storage so you can sell it at the MP.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 25 2010, 03:06 PM

Default New Facilities

My problem is that when I click on the Windmill and Dairy Processing plants, I cannot always get them to -- open -- with the first click on them. I usually have to click multiple times before they will -- open (for lack of a better term) -- and allow me to click on produce or store. Can some one please help with this problem?
Thank you to the developers for the wonderful new additions to this great game!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!
Old Mar 25 2010, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I am on facebook and just bought the sugar and dairy mill and already had the red windmill. I have used all 3 and the sugar and dairy mill seem to work just like they should, getting things done in the time it is supposed to. However, I really think the windmill is getting things done alot faster than it is suppose to. How fast is the farmcash mill suppose to produce flour? Perhaps it is registering like that one.
I noticed that too, but thought it was just cos I have both on the same farm.
Looks to be half hour for both now
Old Mar 25 2010, 03:21 PM

Just for info.. there's now a step by step guide on how to make butter over in the Help and Support section.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312578

It doesn't cover all the facilities (yet) but the basics are the same.
Old Mar 25 2010, 04:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool compute the total production rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

We just released a new version of FarmTown

You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.

Enjoy!

Thanks,

--Raul
Hi There,

why only one facility actually producing goods??

do you know that
the code can multiply the number of facilities times the production rate (of one facility)
and compute the total production rate??

Rhetorical question; of course you do!!

so why not implement it?

Why would you handicap your software application
by not implementing the total production rate ?

what gives ??

Last edited by capricorn1; Mar 26 2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old Mar 25 2010, 05:50 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong. It costs 60c to plant sugarcane,you can sell it for 111c (if you do it yourself) But if you turn the cane into sugar you only get 60cs. Am I right? you don't actually make any money?.. Maybe I'm figuring it wrong.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities