Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2015, 08:47 PM

I have been collected Jute from friends and i made over 40,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lance,
No I can not distinguish the bonus amounts but I assure you that you would never get that much from bonuses. The bonus amounts for each bonus is only around 300.
Old Sep 28 2015, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
the 3 fields i planted would have get me right at 14,000 if that many - I have helped multiple people that had layered fields with the Jute crop so unless helping others harvest crops counts toward my bonus or 14,000 is the limit for 7th dan degree for that crop then i can see that and i will have to accept that...but if not then I got screwed and I will have to accept that as well
Hi Lance,
I am sorry, but regardless of how much you planted there isn't any way we can change the belt level you have reached.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2015, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Hi Lance,
I am sorry, but regardless of how much you planted there isn't any way we can change the belt level you have reached.
thank you Taz, it is not your fault, you and all the other Monitors are doing a wonderful job.....just sucks that I got screwed by the game again....
Old Sep 30 2015, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - September 30th, 6:50PM

- New 'Remove Neighbour' option in your neighbour bar.
- Bug Fix: If you removed a neighbour that was your Super Neighbour as well, you don't have a way to remove him from your Super Neighbour list as he will not appear on your Neighbour Bar. Moving forward we will remove those Super Neighbours automatically.
- When you hire others to Plow, there is a Message Box with an explanation of how the economy works for the Plow work, we removed this message.

Known Issues

- None
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2015, 07:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

are we going to get the halloween stuff this year?
Old Oct 01 2015, 08:25 AM

When I hire some one to h/p, getting message box explaining how plow hire works!!
Old Oct 01 2015, 08:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
When I hire some one to h/p, getting message box explaining how plow hire works!!
Hi Dave,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to see if it is still there.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 01 2015, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - September 30th, 6:50PM

- New 'Remove Neighbour' option in your neighbour bar.
- Bug Fix: If you removed a neighbour that was your Super Neighbour as well, you don't have a way to remove him from your Super Neighbour list as he will not appear on your Neighbour Bar. Moving forward we will remove those Super Neighbours automatically.
- When you hire others to Plow, there is a Message Box with an explanation of how the economy works for the Plow work, we removed this message.

Known Issues

- None
This is for raul..

Can you move the 2 new lines the edit SN and the remove neighbour up above the hire box in the menu ( when selecting a neighbour) it is a possibility people who are trying to show cq's could end up removing neighbour instead
Old Oct 01 2015, 05:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When are we getting the new Restaurant, its almost "later in the week", one more day to go... please.... thanks..
Old Oct 01 2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
When are we getting the new Restaurant, its almost "later in the week", one more day to go... please.... thanks..
While we are waiting... let's guess what items might be made/sold in an African restaurant....

Asida ..... A lump of cooked wheat flour dough, sometimes with butter or honey added

Bobotie..... Spiced ground meat with an egg topping.

Kachumbari ..... A fresh tomato and onion salad.

Feijoada .... A stew of beans, beef, and pork.

Vetkoek .... Dough deep-fried in cooking oil and either filled with cooked mince (ground beef) or spread with syrup, honey, or jam

Makroudh .... A pastry often filled with dates or almonds.

Closed Thread