Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 11:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
im on W10 and its just come back up, no update though, hoping they solved their server issues
Server 3 is working. Ok Slashkey take tomorrow off, but be sure you get the update out early this next week...
Seriously, great work guys and thanks for finding the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2011, 11:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THANKU THANKU THANKU!!!!
all good here 2 now
feel like a little kid just been given the biggest easter egg!!!
Happy Days!!!
great work guys!!!!
Old Aug 21 2011, 12:35 AM

Been reading about everyone's problems connecting. I, too, could not connect when I first logged on. I could not bring up Farm Town at all on IE or FF, but when I loaded up Chrome, it came up just fine and I have been moving trees and flowers all day with no problems. So whatever the problem was, it apparently did not affect Chrome's performance

Ok ... so here's my joke:

A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas, and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he'll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified.

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

" Your badge. Show him your BADGE ! "
Old Aug 21 2011, 12:46 AM

you where lucky because my chrome was not working so you luck out
Old Aug 21 2011, 12:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure what server I'm on, but it's working again - thanks guys, good work!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 21 2011, 01:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Not a happy camper..

Farmtown is working fine.

I bought my 11th and 12th Farm. Added all the new facilities. Seed all my farms with new crops but its all now gone again...
Old Aug 21 2011, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Default <smile>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Farmtown is working fine.

I bought my 11th and 12th Farm. Added all the new facilities. Seed all my farms with new crops but its all now gone again...
Ohh sorry ... I forgot to tell you what happened...

I WOKE UP
Old Aug 21 2011, 01:57 AM

Default Next release?

Hi -

I've been hearing lots of rumors, so I'll just ask - WHEN will the next release be coming out? I hope it will contain farm 11 (and maybe even 12)!

Thanks!
Old Aug 21 2011, 02:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurlikew View Post
Hi -

I've been hearing lots of rumors, so I'll just ask - WHEN will the next release be coming out? I hope it will contain farm 11 (and maybe even 12)!

Thanks!
Only the developers know when the next release is going to be and they are not saying. What they have said is that farm 11 will be in the next release along with new levels.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 21 2011, 03:29 AM

I've been away for a short time, and have now sat reading this thread from where I left off not so long ago. It really makes me wonder again if Farm Town isn't a huge social experiment and if the psychologists aren't watching this thread in total amazement that there are so many people out there who can't cope with the fact that a GAME isn't living up to their 'give it ALL to me and give it to me NOW' attitude, or the fact that said GAME isn't having a problem fixed within a split second, so as not to upset their addiction.

The psychs would also have a field day with the fact that people who have paid some real world money to play a virtual game have an attitude of incredible entitlement because of that money spent.

I'm sure the entire game and its attached forum would make for an amazing study into human nature for someone to do The results would be pretty scary.

Closed Thread