Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mcfeisty,
That would just confuse things more. Instead just come to the forums and this thread to post in. Please note your posts may be moved to a thread that is closed so we can segregate problems by subject for the developers to look at.
I do not know how to get to this thread without looking for my own posts after they have been moved.
The banner says:
Hello Farmers, click here for information on the game migration from Flash to HTML5/WebGL. Thank You!
Many features are currently disabled and will be re-enabled in the coming weeks.
If the game does not finish loading, please report on this forum thread: 1.Your USER ID number ( 529783342 ) 2.Where the game got stuck (black, gray, white or green screens) and 3. The last Checkpoint printed on the log section below the game

Both links go to http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270, check yours to see if it is the same. If they do not link to the migration thread as it is listed, no one can get to the migration thread directly.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't get to market

Can't hire workers or sell product.....get to anything in under "Map". User Id is,1461496298. Is there a "FIX" in the works?
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:33 PM

Unhappy Ugh

Me too! I cannot see my animals either.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
I do not know how to get to this thread without looking for my own posts after they have been moved.
The banner says:
Hello Farmers, click here for information on the game migration from Flash to HTML5/WebGL. Thank You!
Many features are currently disabled and will be re-enabled in the coming weeks.
If the game does not finish loading, please report on this forum thread: 1.Your USER ID number ( 529783342 ) 2.Where the game got stuck (black, gray, white or green screens) and 3. The last Checkpoint printed on the log section below the game

Both links go to http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270, check yours to see if it is the same. If they do not link to the migration thread as it is listed, no one can get to the migration thread directly.
Hi Mcfeisty,
You can get to this thread, by opening the News and Announcements section and click on the heading "Game Migration Update -- December 23th, 2020"
The top of each of these threads have what is currently available in them so you can see that in both threads.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 12:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by washburn View Post
Can't hire workers or sell product.....get to anything in under "Map". User Id is,1461496298. Is there a "FIX" in the works?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabelle1955 View Post
Me too! I cannot see my animals either.
Hi washburn and tinabelle 1955,

Please go to the first post to get yourselves up to date with what is happening with the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 14 2021, 01:11 PM

Raul and team,

It was stated that fuel consumption would be disabled for all tools until the facilities are working but when using my combine harvest /plow/sow it is most definitely using my fuel.

Love the new and improved speed and cant wait for the rest of the functionality to work!

Thanks.
Old Jan 14 2021, 01:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia (all big tools) View Post
Raul and team,

It was stated that fuel consumption would be disabled for all tools until the facilities are working but when using my combine harvest /plow/sow it is most definitely using my fuel.

Love the new and improved speed and cant wait for the rest of the functionality to work!

Thanks.
Hi Patricia,

If you watch it, when you stop using the tools and the work is done it corrects back to the original amount.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 14 2021, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia (all big tools) View Post
Raul and team,

Thanks.
Hi Patricia,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into the game.
The fuel is showing used as your work, but as soon as you put the tool down the fuel is restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 01:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Raul, the rest of his crew for all their hard work. I just finished doing harvest and plow of all my farms and it was amazing!! I think once all the other stuff is done and comes together, you people are going to have an even bigger and better game than before. Not to be left out, I also want to say I appreciate the patience and quick responses that I, and others, have had from the moderators. I don't know how many have bothered to stop and say this but your work is appreciated!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 14 2021, 01:35 PM

Does Shlaskey agree with FB policies of blocking individuals posts and Shlaskey going to be a stand "alone" as an individual entity not under FB umbrella or stay under FB? It is a legitimate question and I respectfully ask so that I can make an educated decision of staying or leaving! I do not support and will not support a platform which censors and blocks free speech. Covid19 or no Covid19 this transfer/migration is/has taken far too long and is extremely frustrating even more for end users than for you and developers.
Closed Thread