Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2021, 01:13 PM

People now show up under my fields, where neighbors show but the icons for working your boats, quests, etc still not highlighted , only middle and right side show up on gray screen please fix this. I lost my quests and all my ships and trains and working my factories. Please fix it.1416495268
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:14 PM

left side of gray area still not functioning. 1416495268
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banurse1988@gmail.com View Post
People now show up under my fields, where neighbors show but the icons for working your boats, quests, etc still not highlighted , only middle and right side show up on gray screen please fix this. I lost my quests and all my ships and trains and working my factories. Please fix it.1416495268
Quote:
Originally Posted by banurse1988@gmail.com View Post
left side of gray area still not functioning. 1416495268
Hi banurse1988

I moved your posts to the Migration thread:

We are playing a restricted version of the game. Please go to the first post, first page of this thread, where there is information about which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet or are being worked to be added shortly.

The missing features will be added in a time and after being tested.
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:46 PM

Default How to sell from Gift Box?

Could someone please remind me how to sell from the gift box?

Also, if we accept bait as a gift, I thought it usually allowed us to get more fish. I see that's not working now, which is FINE - but I was wondering if, once it IS working, will bait I accept during this time be available to allow us to get more fish?

Thanks! Love seeing all my neighbors' pictures again. Also, LOVE the new loading messages!!!!! So fun!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 20 2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Could someone please remind me how to sell from the gift box?

Also, if we accept bait as a gift, I thought it usually allowed us to get more fish. I see that's not working now, which is FINE - but I was wondering if, once it IS working, will bait I accept during this time be available to allow us to get more fish?

Thanks! Love seeing all my neighbors' pictures again. Also, LOVE the new loading messages!!!!! So fun!
Hi Farmer_Susan

If you want to sell your gifts, then open your Storage and click in Go To Market to Sell in any of your items.
When you get the window for selling at market, just click in Gifts tab and you will be able to sell your gifts one by one.

I cant answer you about your second request, we could think if you accepted baits as gifts and you didnt sell them and they are still in your gift box, then you should be able to ask for more or to send them to your waters.
Old Jan 20 2021, 02:31 PM

100000610172510User Id 1/20/2021 Black screen before farms are loaded part way.
Animals are missing, can not get in requests box it is missing, how soon will we be able to play?
Old Jan 20 2021, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Pearson Watson View Post
100000610172510User Id 1/20/2021 Black screen before farms are loaded part way.
Animals are missing, can not get in requests box it is missing, how soon will we be able to play?
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. Please post any questions or roblems you have in this thread.
The loose animals and gift box have not been added yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread. Watch that post to see what they add in the future.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz
Default Issues with the New format

Thanks for all the hard work, effort most appreciated. No reply necessary
Two Issue:
The Show Work Info Panel:
A: one farm has been showing a farm with flowers ready to harvest, for two days, after harvesting, clear mem cache, two browsers. No change.
B: Several farms show crops ready to harvest before they are. Clear mem cache, 2 browser....

Multiplanter near the edges: Using 64 trees near the edge, half the trees were outside the farm. They were planted. Upon reloading the farm, the trees were missing. and not in storage.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
Thanks for all the hard work, effort most appreciated. No reply necessary
Two Issue:
The Show Work Info Panel:
A: one farm has been showing a farm with flowers ready to harvest, for two days, after harvesting, clear mem cache, two browsers. No change.
B: Several farms show crops ready to harvest before they are. Clear mem cache, 2 browser....

Multiplanter near the edges: Using 64 trees near the edge, half the trees were outside the farm. They were planted. Upon reloading the farm, the trees were missing. and not in storage.
Hi Oxxie,
I moved your post to the Migration thread since you are able to play. Please post here in the future for your questions and problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:08 PM

Question Question

What's supposed to be where I have put the white X in this attachment pls? I'm sorry I know I've asked this before but I can't find the answer. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FTMENU.jpg (17.8 KB, 48 views)