Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 22 2020, 05:24 PM

Hi,

I have been trying to upgrade my farm 42 to 38x38 and on the 3rd attempt it took my coins but did not upgrade the land. Can you please help? I have tried to paste the link to my farm but I managed to copy it but it will not paste. Am I missing something?

Pauline

Last edited by Orx; Sep 22 2020 at 05:25 PM. Reason: To add my name
Old Sep 22 2020, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orx View Post
Hi,

I have been trying to upgrade my farm 42 to 38x38 and on the 3rd attempt it took my coins but did not upgrade the land. Can you please help? I have tried to paste the link to my farm but I managed to copy it but it will not paste. Am I missing something?

Pauline
Hi Pauline,
You have been trying to upgrade it to 28x28. No upgrades past 30x30 have been released. We only see 2 attempts, so at least 1 attempt did not register, probably because you don't have enough coins.

You will need to contact Support about a refund of the coins as we can not do refunds through the forums. Your coins are now in a negative amount.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2020, 06:21 AM

Good morning Taz, When I logged in this morning I found my farm had been ungraded to 28 x 28. Thank you for your help.

Pauline
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:28 AM

Here is a good one. I know there are problems floating around today. Had an issue upgrading a farm of mine. Took my coin then gave it back so I tried again and still no upgrade. Came back an hour later and my farm finally upgraded and now have a negative coin balance, lol.

Farm Link
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Here is a good one. I know there are problems floating around today. Had an issue upgrading a farm of mine. Took my coin then gave it back so I tried again and still no upgrade. Came back an hour later and my farm finally upgraded and now have a negative coin balance, lol.
Hi Farmer Tony

I just checked your data and yes you tried to upgrade the farm twice and your data was showing negative coins. Now I see only 517 coins.

Anyway when problems like this happens you have to contact Support. Support is having problems receiving tickets for the moment, so please contact Rob T by private message on the forum.

This is the link to his forum profile:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/member.php?u=732490
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:39 AM

Now back to 517 coins to the good but still think I overpaid by many millions, lol. No biggie just thought it was funny and had to share.

Farm Link
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmer Tony

Anyway when problems like this happens you have to contact Support. Support is having problems receiving tickets for the moment, so please contact Rob T by private message on the forum.

This is the link to his forum profile:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/member.php?u=732490
Thanks but it's not that big of a deal for me, I'll make that coin back in no time. I just found it funny and thought you all would like to know what bugs are out there.

Farm Link
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Tony View Post
Thanks but it's not that big of a deal for me, I'll make that coin back in no time. I just found it funny and thought you all would like to know what bugs are out there.
You are welcome

We always recommend that if the first time you try to upgrade a farm doesnt work but the coins are taken then do not try again and come to forum so we can check.
Old Oct 17 2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are welcome

We always recommend that if the first time you try to upgrade a farm doesnt work but the coins are taken then do not try again and come to forum so we can check.
Like my original post said, the coins came back after the first purchase which is what made it so weird.

Farm Link
Old Nov 05 2020, 05:46 AM

Default Missing Farm

One of my farms disappeared. How does that happen? Is it possible to retrieve it?

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing farm, missing upgrade, real estate, realtor