Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Ive got several farms with full grown passion fruit - I think this crop is really clever - with all the different growth stages. Im hoping the bonus etc posting problem will be fixed before it withers - I have 7 days left (I used the green sprinkler).
Hi, the problem is fixed now..
Old May 10 2012, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Betty Nelson View Post
Thanks for the great game.
Which I might add that I have never spent any 'real' $ on, because I simply have not had it to spend on 'toys' or even 'TOYS', that are well beloved and used often. I have 5 main farms and numerous other 'supporting' farms that have afforded me to 'live' very well in the FarmTown environment. On my main farm I am well beyond the top level of 335 now and still going. Other 'main' farms are growing also.
I am very sorry that I cannot help to support all of my 'fun' with $ to help the developers, as I do realize that this is their way of making a living. I am disabled and have a son and hubby that are also, so our $ is very limited in the real 'world', and I for one am VERY appreciative of the fact that there are 'work-arounds' for not having the $ to spend on this 'game' to be able to pay for it.
And I add that the developers are aware of these work-arounds that allow us to use the product of their hard work for free.
And I also realize that there must be others that are in my same position, not that they Won't pay, but that they cannot pay.

Again I say 'Thanks for the great game'.
And I am also appreciative of the others who do pay, so I can enjoy playing, even though I cannot pay.
You are a fantastic person - Happy Farming

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 10 2012, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, the problem is fixed now..
Thanks for letting us know Tony - and thank-you to the Devs for sorting it so quickly - happy bunny now - harvested my Passion Fruit and got the bonus to post.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 10 2012, 02:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
When the trains were first introduced (see the thread on that release), it was noted that the trains .... for the time being ..... only faced one way.

It was also noted that the plan is to have the trains able to be facing in 4 to 8...... yep, 4 to 8 .... directions as the train feature progressed.

so... hang in there

thank you very much for answering. I missed that part about the trains in the update.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2012, 06:12 AM

I think m ost people do not read!!! Maybe a reading class is in order! LOL After being able to post facs last evening I did not see anyone thanking FB. With the many millions using FB it is no wonder glitches occur and not that often does it happen! THANK YOU DEVS OF fb AND ft!!!!!!
Old May 10 2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I think m ost people do not read!!! Maybe a reading class is in order! LOL After being able to post facs last evening I did not see anyone thanking FB. With the many millions using FB it is no wonder glitches occur and not that often does it happen! THANK YOU DEVS OF fb AND ft!!!!!!
What exactly are we not reading?

I AM very grateful to the devs for getting our problems fixed...THANK YOU DEVS!
Old May 10 2012, 08:49 AM

The question was asked "what don't we read" well....many of the complaints that is posted here is fully explained in this forum if we would only read it before we complain!!! Enough said...for now! lol
Old May 10 2012, 02:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I know it is not time for any updates, new stuff etc....however, I did notice something I have always noticed before when a really biggie is underway....I am running out of things I "never" run out of. No it is not new facility use, it is odd stuff....rabbit fleece for one example; last time I think it was milk or eggs. I could have accidentally sold it, but I don't think so, since all I have sold was non-ingredients for a bit. Don't think this has anything to do with FB....tho' the connection there is tenuous at best today, for me anyway. At least it is working! If Facebook had a forum, or phone, or something that they actually paid attention to....I would thank them....but one cannot seem to contact them no matter what.
Old May 10 2012, 04:06 PM

As happy as I am about yesterday's posting problem, I now find that I can't work anyones facilites and on my own farm I can't open messages and I keep getting the server disconnect popup.. I can't do anything in Farmtown.
Old May 10 2012, 05:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default FT issues

I can't do anything either.. My cows need milking.. can't do that.. My hens my goats.. nothing.. can't get into facility manager barely.. when I do it times out and anything I loaded is unloaded..driving me nuts.. I can harvest and plow but am a little scared to do that right now too....
Closed Thread