Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhonee1 View Post
HELP I am not real computer knowledgeable, need an easier way of getting back on. I am 65 years old and Farmtown is one of the only things I do
Hi harleyhonee,
Please read the information in the banner at the top of your farms and provide here the information requested.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:05 PM

When are we going to be able to play farm town
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnetteLee View Post
I manage to get on my farm(s) for maybe a half an hour before it locks up; when I try to refresh the black screen remains and there is a pop up saying my browser doesn't support WebGL. At that point I'm no longer able to get on my farm(s). Please help. Thank you.
Hi AnnetteLee,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen and try loading again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:10 PM

Angry

I have spent thousands (yes thousands) of dollars on Farm Town over the past decade and a half. I can't even get Farm Town log in on my new computer, Farm Town isn't even listed as a shortcut on my NEW computer I hope this new platform starts soon

This migration is a disaster. No resolution in sight. Constant loading issues 1798522889

ID 1124619239

Small black screen 2” x 1”

There is no last checkpoint showing below, all l see below is Toggle FT Console
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
ID 1124619239

Small black screen 2” x 1”

There is no last checkpoint showing below, all l see below is Toggle FT Console
Hi Kipper,
Click on the Toggle FT Console and tyou will see a list open.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie Nyblom View Post
I have spent thousands (yes thousands) of dollars on Farm Town over the past decade and a half. I can't even get Farm Town log in on my new computer, Farm Town isn't even listed as a shortcut on my NEW computer I hope this new platform starts soon
Hi Ellie,
It should be listed in the Left column of your Facebook home page. If it isn't there click on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums.
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:13 PM

Toggle FT Console, no other information below that
Old Jan 13 2021, 02:15 PM

Clicked twice, nothing showing
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl