Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peoplechange2 View Post
I am so angry Slashkey seems to be having more problems everytime they "fix" something. I use IE9 and have been doing just fine.
Slashkey has a LOAD of my own money but u can bet they will get no more.
Sharon
Could you be more specific? what problems exactly?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2014, 11:37 AM
Account Not Linked

so you relied, I can't find your reply to quote it, so here it is copy and pasted...."Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc."...so then 3 of the new facilities/referrals were for FC on last release then? is that correct?
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Sue View Post
so you relied, I can't find your reply to quote it, so here it is copy and pasted...."Hi, that was a typo, that got corrected right away, the eye clinic is FC, and was supposed to be fc."...so then 3 of the new facilities/referrals were for FC on last release then? is that correct?
no, 2 FC and 2 coins, always has been.

Optical supplies (FC)
Eye clinic (FC)

Winter supplies (coins)
Winter store (coins)

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2014, 11:40 AM

Hey Raul thanks for the tower crane now we can really re-arrange our farms, awesome
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:44 AM
Account Not Linked

ok, thank you, so that means that 3 of the new facs/referrals were for FC last month, instead of the usual 2 and 2....so only 1 available for coins last month? Am I correct?
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Sue View Post
ok, thank you, so that means that 3 of the new facs/referrals were for FC last month, instead of the usual 2 and 2....so only 1 available for coins last month? Am I correct?
no... it's 2 and 2 like always as i just stated in my last post

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2014, 12:00 PM

Let me take it back the Crane tool is not so fantastic. Raul any reason why the crane tool is moving the items onto the harvest side of the store. I don't want to sell the items i want to move them to another farm so this tool is useless for me as all the items on my farms are for production. So basically if you select an item and the select say all the flowers you can not re-use them, what a waste of 50 FC
Old Mar 14 2014, 12:01 PM

Be aware, the ingredients used in the new factories / service that use preexisting items are not automatically checked - for example, the gyro sandwich is not checked now so you have to go to each factory and make sure that the product is checked so it will be made when you do a start all.
It's not clear if the shaved ice cart is a factory or a service so i'm putting it in with my factories.
Love the one click for working friend's factories/services. I already have 3 trains with 11 cars on each one. Those of you who don't have 10 cars on 2 trains, please don't complain. It's part of building your farm empire just like upgrading your tools.
Thanks so much for the update!

Last edited by Rugged Barbie; Mar 14 2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old Mar 14 2014, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Be aware, the ingredients used in the new factories / service that use preexisting items are not automatically checked - for example, the gyro sandwich is not checked now so you have to go to each factory and make sure that the product is checked so it will be made when you do a start all.
It's not clear if the shaved ice cart is a factory or a service so i'm putting it in with my factories.
Love the one click for working friend's factories/services. I already have 3 trains with 11 cars on each one. Those of you who don't have 10 cars on 2 trains, please don't complain. It's part of building your farm empire just like upgrading your tools.
Thanks so much for the update!
The shaved ice is a production facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Rob T; Mar 14 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old Mar 14 2014, 12:18 PM

Cool

Quote:
4. More Mayor Help when working neighbours facilities:

a) If you have 2 or more trains dispatched with 10 freight cars on each train the Mayor will complete all farms for you without you needing to navigate to each farm
b) If you do not meet the requirement in a) then the Mayor will still help you with 25 - 40% of the workable farms only when there are at least 3 workable farms

The Send Gifts, Invites, Add Neighbours and Train Boost request dialogs are not working in Firefox and Internet Explorer since facebook last changes past Tuesday. While we wait on a fix, you can use Google Chrome to play Farmtown which looks like it doesn't have the problem.
I just worked a neighbour's farm, and the additional help from the Major is much appreciated, and fab to watch when he does the last few farms for you.

One of the Devs' best new features - well done!!!

And anyone moaning about FT not working in IE... it's not Slashkey's fault, more of an issue for Facebook.

That aside, IE is a rubbish, bloaty browser; Chrome beats the pants off it for speed and efficiency every time.

Closed Thread