Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I have a question for all the old time players How long did it take you to advance 25 levels and earn 25 farm cash in the good old days and as we advanced it took longer cuz you needed more xp point for each level .NOW we can do it in one jump in just 6-7 weeks I think the developers are more than generous in giving us more levels in one jump. They really do not have to do this. I know a lot of the other games do not.

I want to thank the developers for all they do for us, And I know they will NEVER satisfy all of the players no matter what they do . I am beginning to think it is a very thankless and thankful job all the time. Not sure if that makes sense or not. But that is just my 2 cents for what it is worth.
I haven't been playing as long as some that have posted to you but over 2 years now and I think the top level at that was 60. I didn't know anything of the forums back then and when I hit 60 I thought it was the end of the game and there was nothing else to do so I started over on an alternate profile. Got it up to 60 and then started having level increases and kept them both going to about level 160 and with a full time job working two profiles got to be a bit much. Never got the tools to work on others farm on my profile. I think that at the rate we can level up these days that there should be increases of more than 25 at a time or at least take tons more XP to level up. But with some of us being at 30 - 40 + million XP and reaching level 310 at round 9 million something. We could take a break for a year and come back and still be at the top level. But as I have said many times on this subject at least when there in a level increase it is nice to get the whole 25 FC all at once instead of 1 at a time. That way I right then go buy a facility or the maximum size of the field. Farmtown is still the only game I play.
Old Jan 30 2012, 05:46 PM

Default Quests Requiring FC Facilities I don't have

I really like the way the quests are laid out, and implemented. My beef with them came with my third or forth one. It wanted me to make honey ice cream and I don't have the bee farm. I can understand it requiring you to buy a coin facility to complete the quest, but there should be something in the code to where it scans the FC facilities that the player has and only uses those in creating the item(s) versus requiring the player to spend real money to complete the quest (I'm level 310 with zero FC and just about zero real life money). Thanks.
Old Jan 30 2012, 06:19 PM

Thank you for all the new updates, I love this game! If I get tired of it, I just slow down on the time I spend here but I always come back and have fun with it. I like that the quests are personal and not something you have to beg things for. For anyone who complains they don't have enough stuff, just quit buying it unless it's something really worthwhile. I quit buying the FC facilities unless it really fits into what I already own and if I have space for it. I don't need everything! And because I do that, I can totally fill my facilities 95% of the time without having too many duplicate facilities. The watering can and the manure spreader help me keep up with all the crops/fruit/flowers I need. I like that the dans and belts are helping with meat production and such (please give us the belts for crab!!). I would like to see the levels come out more often. If you came out with 10 every week, that would keep people quiet for a while. I appreciate that you monitor what your players have to say, not many other games care. I only wish my neighbors worked my facilities as often as I work theirs and I only post them twice a week! Keep all the good stuff coming, it's great!!!
Old Jan 30 2012, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I see them on my crops under the time to harvest.
Thanks Taz. It mustve been a glitch. I wasnt able to see the F or W letters for the last 24hours but today its all back to normal!
Old Jan 30 2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meacara View Post
I really like the way the quests are laid out, and implemented. My beef with them came with my third or forth one. It wanted me to make honey ice cream and I don't have the bee farm. I can understand it requiring you to buy a coin facility to complete the quest, but there should be something in the code to where it scans the FC facilities that the player has and only uses those in creating the item(s) versus requiring the player to spend real money to complete the quest (I'm level 310 with zero FC and just about zero real life money). Thanks.
I think this is true for most players. I dont know of everyone, even those of my neighbors with tons of XP that have every facility. Im sure there are players that do, but I havent run into them.
Old Jan 30 2012, 10:51 PM

love the quests. hope to get a few coins in the near future.
Old Jan 31 2012, 12:31 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I have to agree here ... AGAIN ... Would you please listen to these pleas to get rid of the pop ups on the facility manager. It is absolutely relentless when we are trying to fill our facilities; sometimes in a hurry, and the pop up won't stop coming. For every single product in a facility it sends a popup. As Mcdaddie says, WE DON'T CARE!! and for the very few that we do care about, by the time it comes around we are so furious that we click it off without accepting it too.

Not only are the popups relentless, but there are some neighbours out there who seem to think that it's a really good idea to accept them all and so there is an unending stream of their requests for a bonus on our facebook pages.

The must be another way to deal with this. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THEM !!!!!
amen!!!! i don't care about what i get a 6th dan in for buying this from mys semi, or who gives a **** abot 5th dan that that someone else got!! they are ANNOYING!!! it's the only part of ft that makes me scream!! i love love love everything else!!!
Old Jan 31 2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
amen!!!! i don't care about what i get a 6th dan in for buying this from mys semi, or who gives a **** abot 5th dan that that someone else got!! they are ANNOYING!!! it's the only part of ft that makes me scream!! i love love love everything else!!!
Since I wrote that post a few days go, Raul has told us that he is working on fixing this issue for us.

Old Jan 31 2012, 12:40 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

one more thing, then i'm done griping! over the last few days, since the update, i have noticed that when i ask for ingredients for items (and it is always random, i never need the same thing twice) friend are getting the "this offer has expired, please try a different one" message. this is happening AS SOON AS I POST THE REQUEST!! help!!!! i am on server wf 40, i use google chrome, and i clear my net and flash file on a regular basis.
Old Jan 31 2012, 12:41 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Since I wrote that post a few days go, Raul has told us that he is working on fixing this issue for us.
bless his wonderful heart!!! this is why i love ft, cuz the devs listen to us players!!!
Closed Thread