Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 31 2014, 01:24 PM

thanks Taz!
i didn't know that i've only had to mark everything once. that will save a lot of time and hassle! *i'm lazy* lol
Old Jun 01 2014, 11:50 AM

Exclamation Sally & her ******** tool

Her Message: sally: hire me pls! i use the ******** tool from (web site removed)

This person is really annoying.
*You cannot hire her
*You cannot ignore her
*You cannot report her

She pops in, drops that message and pops out a million times a day! Just long enough to drop that message into the Market.

How Annoying!

If Slashkey is the owner of this site and tool they need to put it in out tools for farm cash or get rid of this annoying person.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 01 2014 at 12:01 PM.
Old Jun 01 2014, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanafree View Post
Her Message: sally: hire me pls! i use the ******** tool from (web site remove)
This person is really annoying.
*You cannot hire her
*You cannot ignore her
*You cannot report her

She pops in, drops that message and pops out a million times a day! Just long enough to drop that message into the Market.

How Annoying!

If Slashkey is the owner of this site and tool they need to put it in out tools for farm cash or get rid of this annoying person.
Slashkey is not the owner of this tool. They have tried many times to stop this but they use multiple accounts and as soon as one is blocked then another pops up. There isn't anything that Slashkey can do to stop this. You will just have to ignore them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2014, 01:05 PM

I have the same problem. It has been off for some time now. It is extremely difficult - close to impossible - to reset manually to get it aligned again.
Old Jun 02 2014, 12:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are we looking at the same thing? What dark blue button at the bottom of the page? Are you talking about the Start All or Store All buttons for the last row of facilities? Those don't move the Facility Manager up or down.
the dark blue Start / Store All buttons for each facility are the ones that get lost with the out-of-sync error. each facility in the manager has about 1 or 2 pixels too many rows now and so each page moves those buttons further off the screen.
Old Jun 02 2014, 12:34 AM
Account Not Linked

I have this same problem when I'm going through my facilities page by page and it is very annoying. I have the start all tools but there are times I go through them page by page to start just what I want to start.
Old Jun 02 2014, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
the dark blue Start / Store All buttons for each facility are the ones that get lost with the out-of-sync error. each facility in the manager has about 1 or 2 pixels too many rows now and so each page moves those buttons further off the screen.
Exactly! Eventually to the point that they are difficult to click on.
Old Jun 04 2014, 02:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default how do I love thee?

Farm Town how do I love thee?

10 train carriages work all friends' facs in one go
Search in fac manager finds items for me
Farms change colour when worked
Cash for working quests
Eye hides items not needed for a task

That is just off the top of my head. I am sure that I have forgotten loads more.
Thank you developers and also mods. I love this game.
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:13 AM

Default Facility Manager

In the Facility Manager every day I click on every Dairy Shed, Chicken Coop, etc. that I have to processes those animals. I also after that close those and then go back to the Facility Manager to make sure that I processed it as I could see if some were processed as those always said ready in so many minutes. If so I knew that I processed it, otherwise I would click again as I missed it before. That insured that all were processed.

Today I couldn’t do that, as over 80% were still empty and showed nothing. Therefore if I clicked on it, I got the message ‘no animals to process’. There were no messages of ‘ready in xx hours’. Therefore I thought I didn’t process it before, however, as I always would have done, I clicked on it again anyway as that is the only way I insure that I process everything.

I would like that to return in that Facility to the way it was yesterday, when I can check everything, Thanks
Old Jun 05 2014, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
In the Facility Manager every day I click on every Dairy Shed, Chicken Coop, etc. that I have to processes those animals. I also after that close those and then go back to the Facility Manager to make sure that I processed it as I could see if some were processed as those always said ready in so many minutes. If so I knew that I processed it, otherwise I would click again as I missed it before. That insured that all were processed.

Today I couldn’t do that, as over 80% were still empty and showed nothing. Therefore if I clicked on it, I got the message ‘no animals to process’. There were no messages of ‘ready in xx hours’. Therefore I thought I didn’t process it before, however, as I always would have done, I clicked on it again anyway as that is the only way I insure that I process everything.

I would like that to return in that Facility to the way it was yesterday, when I can check everything, Thanks

Hi!

We have an open thread about this in H&S in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599358

Could you please post there and give the information about your farm link and your WFnumber?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity