Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 13 2014, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8059&farm_ix=0

OK I did it see if I did it correctly
Yes you did it correctly, however through my testing I found that the clothes purchases do not show in the data we can see. You stated you bought the overalls for 20 farm cash. Those do not work for increasing the trade limit. The only ones that do increase it are the 3 sets labeled as Business clothes. There is a note in that change appearance pop up that states "Buy business clothes to increase your trading limit!"
I am sorry but you bought the wrong clothes for raising the limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2014, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Maybe you have to be female to see what I bought. Anyway I feel bad.I used her farmcash for a DUDD.i FEEL i WILL NEED TO REIMBURSE HER.
Old Oct 13 2014, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Maybe you have to be female to see what I bought. Anyway I feel bad.I used her farmcash for a DUDD.i FEEL i WILL NEED TO REIMBURSE HER.
Hi Petuniaflower,
I don't have to be female to see what you bought. The information for clothes is just not recorded in the data we see. We don't go to the farm itself to see what you have bought.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 13 2014, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

And Tiger was female.Should have had the name Tigress then. I am only going by a name,put up pictures,so I will know .Life gets really confusing
Old Oct 13 2014, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
And Tiger was female.Should have had the name Tigress then. I am only going by a name,put up pictures,so I will know .Life gets really confusing
That you would have to take up with Tiger...
Old Oct 14 2014, 01:34 AM

Finding not enough people interested in the coop. quest.. they do not seem interested. Hard to finish the quest.. Need to make it more interesting.. farm cash or something to get it going.. Even going into the market it is rare to find someone doing the quest =(
Old Oct 14 2014, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiescooking View Post
Finding not enough people interested in the coop. quest.. they do not seem interested. Hard to finish the quest.. Need to make it more interesting.. farm cash or something to get it going.. Even going into the market it is rare to find someone doing the quest =(
put a link to your farm in your signature and then people will come look for stuff at your farm and leave you a note so you can come to their farm.
Old Oct 14 2014, 05:34 PM

I am starting week 11 of waiting for a reply from support. Just checked my email, spam mail, and the automated response to my ticket which was first sent to support on August 6, 2014. My ticket is marked URGENT. After 6 weeks of waiting for a response, Taz recommended that I send a 2nd ticket which I did. Are others experiencing this same LACK OF SUPPORT that I am experiencing? I cannot understand what is so difficult about my question. I use an autoclicker at speeds no greater than 4 clicks per second due to my arthritis, yet have been accused of using a bot. My penalty is the inability to send FC to neighbors. Honestly, that is not the issue, the issue for me is that I AM INNOCENT of using a bot and I resent being accused and penalized for something that I did not or do not do. I have been a very active player since June 2009 and have enjoyed the friends that I have made in this game. At this point, I need to evaluate whether I wish to continue this "love/hate" relationship with this game. Is the problem that support cannot differentiate between an autoclicker and a bot?
Old Oct 14 2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
I am starting week 11 of waiting for a reply from support. Just checked my email, spam mail, and the automated response to my ticket which was first sent to support on August 6, 2014. My ticket is marked URGENT. After 6 weeks of waiting for a response, Taz recommended that I send a 2nd ticket which I did. Are others experiencing this same LACK OF SUPPORT that I am experiencing? I cannot understand what is so difficult about my question. I use an autoclicker at speeds no greater than 4 clicks per second due to my arthritis, yet have been accused of using a bot. My penalty is the inability to send FC to neighbors. Honestly, that is not the issue, the issue for me is that I AM INNOCENT of using a bot and I resent being accused and penalized for something that I did not or do not do. I have been a very active player since June 2009 and have enjoyed the friends that I have made in this game. At this point, I need to evaluate whether I wish to continue this "love/hate" relationship with this game. Is the problem that support cannot differentiate between an autoclicker and a bot?
Hi CKPeer,

While i can sympathize with you an Autoclicker set to 4 click is more than any human can maintain, and is considered a bot, which has triggered the warning 3 times. But i am afraid that the forum isn't able to do anything. Only support are able to help you with this. i am sorry

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 14 2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi CKPeer,

While i can sympathize with you an Autoclicker set to 4 click is more than any human can maintain, and is considered a bot, which has triggered the warning 3 times. But i am afraid that the forum isn't able to do anything. Only support are able to help you with this. i am sorry
Hi Rob, Thanks for replying to my question so quickly. Yes, you are right, I did receive a warning three times. The first time was a number of years ago. It was when SK first came down on autoclickers and declared that a person could only use one if the speed was kept down to what a person could manage manually. That first time, I was using the autoclicker set on 10 clicks per second. I received the warning and immediately reduced my speed to 6 clicks per second. I chose 6 clicks per second because I timed myself and was able to do that speed manually. During a fishing expedition, using 6 clicks per second, I was warned again. After my second warning, I again reduced my clicks per second to 4, thinking that that speed should be acceptable. I have been using 4 clicks per second for at least a couple of years now. Most of the time I actually use one click per 30 seconds, but there are times (again fishing) when I prefer to use the 4 clicks per second. So, what speed is acceptable? Molly Mew has a post in the forum stating that autoclickers are OK, so long as the speed is kept down to what can be done manually. I am a Mac user and my mouse is a “magic mouse” which is very sensitive and clicks quite rapidly. Does this mean that I need to get myself an outdated and clunky mouse in order to “click more slowly” and then measure how fast I can click manually with that outdated mouse and then use that speed? The other thing that I have to say is that my warnings did not refer to an auto clicker, but to a bot, which I do not use.

As an aside, one of my FT neighbors is a ham radio operator. He too was "warned" about clicking too quickly and accused of using a bot. He was not even using an autoclicker, just manually clicking quickly as he does when he sends Morse code.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity