Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 26 2014, 09:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

I just collected 2 FC on quests this morning and plan on not starting the final step on any quests until I have at least 2 ready to go. I got 2 FC last week by doing the same thing. If I do hit a snag and get several quests that I can't finish I will just finish 3 and wait to finish any more until after I collect my 1 FC.
Old Dec 26 2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi mwyld40

I will try to explain and sorry if my english is not good enough
Quests are only holding in the chart for exactly 7 days to the second.
Now you have 2 new buttons to check the state of your quests.
If you click in Collect FarmCash button while it is still black it will show you how many days, hours or minutes you have to wait to collect farmcash again.
If you click in Show quests button it will show you how many days, hours and minutes have past since that quest was completed.

Lets try an example, suppose you have 7 quests completed and you are on the last step of your 8th quest which will be ready in 2 hours, then your collect farmcash button turns blue, saying you are able to collect your farm cash.

[i]If you click in Show quests button, you will see the 7 quests completed during that week. Check when the last one on the list was completed.

Suppose it says: 6 days, 23 hours, 15 minutes ago. That shows you, that the quest will only stay on the chart for another 45 minutes, and although you could complete your 8th quest in 2 hours, that first quest will dropp off the chart in 45 minutes.

Now suppose it says: 6 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes ago. That is saying you [/I]have almost 12 hours until that quest will dropp off the chart, and as your 8th quest will be completed in only 2 more hours, you will be able to collect 2 farmcash.
Also remember you can click in both buttons anytime during the week

Thank you Mary Marcel, I am going to print out your above post and keep it by my computer to refer to when I am about to tear my hair out!! No seriously this should help, and your English is just fine. It is a shame though that so many farmers are having so much trouble trying to understand the times here and it's even worse when some people quit the game because of this. Quests should be another fun thing to do and should help you reach your goals of increasing your FC if even just a little bit at a time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question,
Mwyld (Mom's Farms)
Old Dec 26 2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
[/i]

Thank you Mary Marcel, I am going to print out your above post and keep it by my computer to refer to when I am about to tear my hair out!! No seriously this should help, and your English is just fine. It is a shame though that so many farmers are having so much trouble trying to understand the times here and it's even worse when some people quit the game because of this. Quests should be another fun thing to do and should help you reach your goals of increasing your FC if even just a little bit at a time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question,
Mwyld (Mom's Farms)
You are very welcome
Old Dec 28 2014, 06:30 PM

I had 3 impossible to fulfill quests in a row 1) farm equipment got the work on a friends farm which i did in facilities etc but never got credit for the item 2) the 2nd one allowed me to work on another's farm which i did but it never credited the quest then the lifeline died out and it was a redo this time saying it was only by gift a health bar thing no kidding same quest one i completed but didn't give me the product and then an impossible one followed by 1 more impossible quests because the lifeline given make it impossible to complete one was an ice creme sandwich because now even though i am working others facilities etc what comes up is trade which is impossible to do for a product so why can't there be reasonable quests?
Old Dec 28 2014, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I had 3 impossible to fulfill quests in a row 1) farm equipment got the work on a friends farm which i did in facilities etc but never got credit for the item 2) the 2nd one allowed me to work on another's farm which i did but it never credited the quest then the lifeline died out and it was a redo this time saying it was only by gift a health bar thing no kidding same quest one i completed but didn't give me the product and then an impossible one followed by 1 more impossible quests because the lifeline given make it impossible to complete one was an ice creme sandwich because now even though i am working others facilities etc what comes up is trade which is impossible to do for a product so why can't there be reasonable quests?
Hi Sally,
The quests are assigned randomly and so are the lifelines. A couple things to keep in mind is that no lifeline works for the final step. That has to be done by you in your own facility or service. The other thing is a lifeline is only good for the quest it is gotten for and not for all the quests you have open at the time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2014, 10:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to JimnNila143 Send a message via Yahoo to JimnNila143 Send a message via Skype™ to JimnNila143

Greetings, I have been playing Farm Town for over 5 years and am currently at Level 260. One of the things that I have been noticing is that some of the quests have a different choice, by the game, in what is done at the time a request for help is made. The problem here is that on 95% of the Farm Neighbor work of service facilities, one cannot work the Factories which is much needed to be done. In order to get help for an item needed for a quest, that item is produced in a factory which is inaccessible to those working a neighbor's farm. For this game to function much better for all players, and many have been around longer than I have, it must be easier to acquire items that a quest calls for,especially if said item is created or made in a factory.
Old Dec 29 2014, 11:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
So this post was ignored as usual. Can someone tell me where to find the instructions on how to do the quests? I've looked but haven't found anything that looks like a tutorial on this. Maybe if I could read it myself instead of trying to figure it out hit and miss it would be more helpful.
If you post a question in the feedback section then it may not get noticed nearly as fast as if you posted it in the Help & Support section. There aren't any tutorials in the forums for anything unless you consider the Game Guide which does have a chapter on Quests. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2014, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you post a question in the feedback section then it may not get noticed nearly as fast as if you posted it in the Help & Support section. There aren't any tutorials in the forums for anything unless you consider the Game Guide which does have a chapter on Quests. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Thank you!
Old Dec 31 2014, 11:06 PM

All of the quests I have completed this week have disappeared. Is this a glitch because of a new year?
Old Dec 31 2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackAnnie View Post
All of the quests I have completed this week have disappeared. Is this a glitch because of a new year?
I just checked mine and they have disappeared, too