Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 11 2015, 06:12 PM

A couple of questions....first I see you now show that the pine cones come from harvesting the small pine trees. Right now it is only letting me chop them not harvest with the tree shaker. Is this the way it is going to work? Will we not get pine logs from the small pines? Also why can't we get pine cones for the big pines too?
Thanks for all the upgrades, fixes etc! You always keep this game interesting and fun!
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbutrfli View Post
A couple of questions....first I see you now show that the pine cones come from harvesting the small pine trees. Right now it is only letting me chop them not harvest with the tree shaker. Is this the way it is going to work? Will we not get pine logs from the small pines? Also why can't we get pine cones for the big pines too?
Thanks for all the upgrades, fixes etc! You always keep this game interesting and fun!
Hi Dbutrfli,
Those are the regular size pine trees. Look in the store and you will see there are now small pine trees that will be harvested with the tree harvester. They are 3 day trees.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:08 PM

beautiful updates Merry Christmas Devs and Mods. Thanks for all you do. this Aussie farmer LOVES YOU ALL for what you do now can you all have a good christmas for me and not give us any glitches as pressies to make you work harder. XXXOOO
Old Dec 11 2015, 07:10 PM

Ok maybe you dont make the glitches fbor ft does that LOL but you can maybe stop them from happening on Christmas so you can all enjoy time with your families xxx
Old Dec 11 2015, 09:50 PM

Default Black loading message when hired to harvest

I have asked for the removal of the big black loading message in the middle of the working area of the screen when working another's farm for about 6 years. Thanks for finally getting to it.
Old Dec 12 2015, 12:18 AM

I did not find my issue in the list, so I am putting it here.. I have been gone for the past 2 days and when I get home I just check my animals and Semi and pits and mines ... Tonight when I got home and checked them, I found that I have nothing stored in these ... Semi-trailer Truck: Pepperoni, Sausage pack, Pork, Lamb, and brown gravy.. Mineral Mine: Pile of Silver, Raw Diamonds and salt....Open Pit Mine: Limestone, Quartz, and Soda Crystals... all these items are not showing anything stored.. There should be alot stored ...What happened to my stored goods.. I have not gone through all the storage so I only know about these items....Please help and tell me where did my items go that I have had stored for a long time..
Old Dec 12 2015, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dbutrfli,
Those are the regular size pine trees. Look in the store and you will see there are now small pine trees that will be harvested with the tree harvester. They are 3 day trees.
Sorry but that doesn't clear up my questions. I understand there are 2 kinds of pine trees, small and big let me try to clarify. So far since the release I have only been able to chop the small pines the same as the big pines. My issue is if there is a difference between "harvest" and "chopping"? Another issue is if we still get PINE LOGS from the small pines or just the pine cones? Also since the big pines appear to have pine cones why can't we get pine comes from the big pines also. I have been a farmer since at least 2009.
Old Dec 12 2015, 01:37 AM

Unhappy Hellllppp!

I am unable to get pine cones with any tool

Nevermind, I just realized I have to buy all new pine trees

Last edited by cocosfarm; Dec 12 2015 at 02:12 AM.
Old Dec 12 2015, 05:27 AM

Thank you for the update. Cannot find any issues so far. Like the watering of flowers with the eye icon now might save me a bit of farm cash cause I will not need it to water the whole farm. Would be nice - probably purchase soon though. Now I can see more clearly when the flowers disappear instead of worrying about missed ones.
Old Dec 12 2015, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbutrfli View Post
Sorry but that doesn't clear up my questions. I understand there are 2 kinds of pine trees, small and big let me try to clarify. So far since the release I have only been able to chop the small pines the same as the big pines. My issue is if there is a difference between "harvest" and "chopping"? Another issue is if we still get PINE LOGS from the small pines or just the pine cones? Also since the big pines appear to have pine cones why can't we get pine comes from the big pines also. I have been a farmer since at least 2009.
Hi Dbutrfli

Taz is not available at this moment, but will try to help

If you go to the store, you will see we have 3 different pine trees, small pine tree ( this is the new one which you have to harvest to get pine cones), pine tree and big pine tree. The last 2 are the ones you can chop to get pine logs.

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our suggestion section, you cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fit with your idea.
Closed Thread