Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2016, 09:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
I just came across an article at a respected and reliable site. I know I can't link, but I'm not sure I can mention the name of the source, so I'll leave that out. But just extracting the basic information that I think applies to Google Chrome users, here's what they said:

HTML5 will become Chrome's default, but Flash Player will still be bundled with Chrome. If one goes to a site that requires Flash, a prompt will appear and give the option of allowing it.

Google will temporarily exempt ten sites that generate the most Flash usage. Facebook is one of the ten.

(paraphrased by me)
That is only for an additional year,then ALL of flash will be permanently disabled for chrome.Firefox will follow soon after.All I can say is...about darn time...flash sux,and always has.Good riddance.
Old May 19 2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielane View Post
I have TONS of facilities many of which were bought with FC. I would like your input on how to make 13B in less than a week. Without being chained to the computer chair!!!

be glad to help i sent u my info in PM, i am currently averaging about 70+B a week now...
Old May 19 2016, 10:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I dont ever use FC to buy land upgrades, the larger the farm the more product it can produce, which makes more coin. The cost of the upgrades follows along with the income that size farm should be making for you.. You probably need more facilities if you struggling to afford the land upgrade costs. It doesnt take that much anymore to generate a billion coins a day. I be glad to help u with that if you want to contact me, Ive been able to help others get to the 1B mark fairly quickly.
Please do share.
Old May 19 2016, 07:31 PM

Default coins

JNelson I would love to know your secret
Old May 20 2016, 04:09 AM

JNelson, I also sent you a pm, curious to find out more.
Old May 20 2016, 08:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default PLEASE please please

Lower the cost of farm coins to purchase land upgrades/enlargements. I can't add any more items to some of my farms because I need larger farms, but I can't earn enough in coins to buy the land upgrades. Why? do are they so expensive? I can perfectly understand the farmcash expenses for facilities, but why for the land?
It's not beneficial to the company to have the land so expensive, because if we can't afford it, we're not going to buy it, you might get a few people to use their farm cash,
Please> Lower the cost of farmcoins to purchase land upgrades/enlargements. I can't add any more items to some of my farms because I need larger farms, but I can't earn enough in coins to buy the land upgrades. Why? are they so expensive? I can perfectly understand the farmcash expenses for facilities, but why for the land?
It's not beneficial to the company to have the land so expensive, because if we can't afford it, we're not going to buy it. You might get a few people to purchase them using farm cash, but, wouldn't you rather have more players be able to afford the land, and then use their farm cash to purchase the items to put on the farm.
Use the Walmart strategy: lower the prices and sell more. If you lower the price of land, more land will be sold, in return, you will get players to purchase more items to put on the land. Without more land, the players wouldn't have anything to put on newly purchased items.
It's never too late to change your image. If you lower the cost of land, I will bet that you will have a huge increase in sudden purchases, people will take advantage of the lower cost. Then they will want to purchase more facilities & decor to put on the extra land.
You are limiting the purchase options to only those who can afford to buy the land upgrades. There is a much larger percentage of players that can't afford to buy those upgrades. Please, it is possible to lower the rates, I suggest that you have a special discount on the land, at least half price, and see how many players jump at the chance.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by knolan; May 22 2016 at 12:24 PM.
Old May 20 2016, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Lower the cost of farm coins to purchase land upgrades/enlargements. I can't add any more items to some of my farms because I need larger farms, but I can't earn enough in coins to buy the land upgrades. Why? do are they so expensive? I can perfectly understand the farmcash expenses for facilities, but why for the land?
It's not beneficial to the company to have the land so expensive, because if we can't afford it, we're not going to buy it, you might get a few people to use their farm cash,
Hi knolan

I moved your post to Feedback forum.

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section so the developers can read it.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old May 21 2016, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
be glad to help i sent u my info in PM, i am currently averaging about 70+B a week now...
Be glad to help anyone who wants it, send me a PM so i can link to your fb , much easier to chat in real time,.. I am in the USA EST but i am on quite a bit.. I've helped several others already who are now also helping others so we'll just add anyone who wants into the mix.
Old May 22 2016, 01:17 PM

How about writing a definitive guide to making serious coin and posting to Google Docs or some such thing?
Old May 22 2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Please> Lower the cost of farmcoins to purchase land upgrades/enlargements. I can't add any more items to some of my farms because I need larger farms, but I can't earn enough in coins to buy the land upgrades. Why? are they so expensive? I can perfectly understand the farmcash expenses for facilities, but why for the land?
It's not beneficial to the company to have the land so expensive, because if we can't afford it, we're not going to buy it. You might get a few people to purchase them using farm cash, but, wouldn't you rather have more players be able to afford the land, and then use their farm cash to purchase the items to put on the farm.
Use the Walmart strategy: lower the prices and sell more. If you lower the price of land, more land will be sold, in return, you will get players to purchase more items to put on the land. Without more land, the players wouldn't have anything to put on newly purchased items.
It's never too late to change your image. If you lower the cost of land, I will bet that you will have a huge increase in sudden purchases, people will take advantage of the lower cost. Then they will want to purchase more facilities & decor to put on the extra land.
You are limiting the purchase options to only those who can afford to buy the land upgrades. There is a much larger percentage of players that can't afford to buy those upgrades. Please, it is possible to lower the rates, I suggest that you have a special discount on the land, at least half price, and see how many players jump at the chance.
Exactly. You offer expansion but have made it so expensive that it isn't an option for most players. I have 25 farms but I bought most of them before the price became ridiculously over priced. My 3 largest farms are 26x26 one is 24x24 and and the rest are 18x18 or smaller and with the expansion prices now there is no way I can ever expand them.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity