Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 02 2020, 05:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
can you add more items to the gift section to help with quests. The gift lifeline is virtually worthless as there is so few things in it to help with quests
Hi clarecheetam,

I have moved your post to help and support for Quests to be able to answer you. Your other request for changes to the gift page is still in Suggestions.

Are you aware that the Gift lifeline isn't just for gifts on the gift page? With that lifeline you can also request ingredients to make a product that would get you things that are not on the gift page and also in some cases finished products, as long as the finished product can be used to make another product.

If you're not sure what ingredients you would get to make a product, open the facility that makes it and click the ? in the box on that product and it will show you. Just remember you can only request 5 ingredients in 12 hours and you need to accept the ingredients in the right order.

For example, for your Braised Goat quest, If you were requesting ingredients for everything needed for that quest, you would want to store the ingredients to make olive oil first and make sure you have the check marks for olives, before you stored the ingredients for making Sofrito to get the olive oil, then again check you that you have the check marks needed to make Sofrito (garlic,onions, bellpepper, tomatoes, olive oil), before you store the ingredients to make the Braised Goat which would get you the Sofrito.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 02 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old Jun 14 2020, 01:04 PM

My quests aren't being counted I have completed 5 it shows none. where and how can i get help to fix this?
Old Jun 14 2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzrai View Post
My quests aren't being counted I have completed 5 it shows none. where and how can i get help to fix this?
Hi suzrai

I moved your post to the thread about Quests in Help & Support section.

When a quest is completed, that means it gets the green check mark for the last step, you have to collect the coins in order to let them be added to the chart below the screen.

You have all information about Quests in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:21 PM

Was doing quest for bait produced some went to load Nothing looked at icon it said get bait from fish farming plant so loaded more Nothing Looked in the guide so converted gifts to bait that worked So why have misleading info on the Quest I would think that needs addressed.
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Was doing quest for bait produced some went to load Nothing looked at icon it said get bait from fish farming plant so loaded more Nothing Looked in the guide so converted gifts to bait that worked So why have misleading info on the Quest I would think that needs addressed.
Hi kevat,
When you start the bait in the fish farm it takes 6 hours for it to be produced. You have not used any life lines so getting the bait from gifts is not going to work. After the time has past then you need to store the bait produced to have them to load in the Gas Station.

According to your data you have completed the step of getting the freshwater bait. What I don't see is a Gas Station that you need to have to load it into. Also you only have 150 freshwater bait in your waters so you don't even have enough to load a batch in the gas station as each batch is 500 bait.

There isn't any misleading information in that quest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:42 PM

Well all i can say is after i got some from gifts that started the timer in the Fishing tackle shop I guess you made a typo about the gas station.
Old Jul 11 2020, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
Well all i can say is after i got some from gifts that started the timer in the Fishing tackle shop I guess you made a typo about the gas station.
Hi Kevat,
Sorry, you are right. Not sure why I said the Gas Station. Must have been thinking of locally. The gas stations in this area stock bait too.
The reason they started in the Fishing Tackle Shop after you got the gift bait is because you did not have enough in your storage to load it until you got some from gifts. Had you stored the bait you produced in the Fish Farming Plant then you would not have needed to collect some from gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2020, 08:05 PM

Thanks Taz I don't know what happened as i stored all from the fish farms first unless it didn't store the bait or there was a data delay which seems to happen often. Anyway it worked and i will check on the store all tomorrow as a matter of interest.
Thanks again for your help.
Old Jul 11 2020, 08:39 PM

Found out what happened I did the store all The counter went to 0 but the items were still there They bait got stored by me manually clicking on them The rest got stored when I did a start all . So no idea what was going on just thought I better let you know.
Old Jul 14 2020, 10:45 PM

Default gift line for quest

I requested ingredients for a request and received many, which is blessing. However, I've store them and is not showing as received in the quest. Help! I'm almost out of time.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline