Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 03 2013, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting text page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Sorry Taz first thing I tried - doesnt work - still cant buy the train track switches.
I take it back, just did everything, cleared my cache, macromedia files, memcache, re-booted broswer and restarted Farm - I can now buy the train track switches (well 1 of them anyway) - took a while for it to load - but its there. Thanks Taz -

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Mar 03 2013 at 03:35 AM.
Old Mar 03 2013, 05:03 AM

Reason I asked ... mine are not boosting properly. Just had 14 people to under my game page to show they helped "accelerated" and the darn train is not accelerated!! I think we might have another problem.
Old Mar 03 2013, 05:57 AM

After I all the Flowers harvested Farm 2 today, I watered the farm with the Orange sprinkler, and all those Flowers popped up again ready to harvest, so I went back to farm 1 then to farm 2 and all those flowers were as they should be.
Old Mar 03 2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Well this holds true if you own all 12 trains, but i only have ten trains and i look every time to see who boosted them under my game page (if you scroll down) and every time i count ten, my guess is, one person per trains. I NEVER counted 12, only 10 do my trains, except the one time i got to send it twice to my girl friend that time i only counted 9, i figure my gf counted as 2. Oh by the way, i still have the same issues with the red sprinkler, when i water the flowers become one day old looking and if i harvest my flowers, then water with the red they show fully grown, until i reload then its ok. Thank you
farm one day, 20 hours

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Mar 03 2013, 12:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just wondering if anyone else is still having tons of disconects?? i have since the last update it is now totally insane.. so is myi sister we are on two diff servers..i have done all the suggested things and it is still is haveing server disconnects every three to five minutes on both of us..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:16 PM

Thanks Raul!
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Well this holds true if you own all 12 trains, but i only have ten trains and i look every time to see who boosted them under my game page (if you scroll down) and every time i count ten, my guess is, one person per trains. I NEVER counted 12, only 10 do my trains, except the one time i got to send it twice to my girl friend that time i only counted 9, i figure my gf counted as 2. Oh by the way, i still have the same issues with the red sprinkler, when i water the flowers become one day old looking and if i harvest my flowers, then water with the red they show fully grown, until i reload then its ok. Thank you
It does not matter how many cars you have on your train. The boost works the same for any number of cars. I do believe you are right in one respect. I believe it is only a maximum of 10 who can boost for 20 hours. I have never gotten over 10 at anytime for my boosts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
just wondering if anyone else is still having tons of disconects?? i have since the last update it is now totally insane.. so is myi sister we are on two diff servers..i have done all the suggested things and it is still is haveing server disconnects every three to five minutes on both of us..
Just wondering is your sister on the same internet service provider?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just wondering is your sister on the same internet service provider?
yes we have satalitte in teh house i'm on the phone with their tech
support now

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 03 2013, 01:36 PM

Default Train Track Switch

I cannot buy all the train switch tracks. I tried to buy and then click on an empty space- a Loading Progress bar appears and I see a -500 flash on the screen. But no switch track appears. In other words, I WAS CHARGED FOR SEVERAL SWITCH TRACKS BUT DID NOT RECEIVE THEM! Also- the one I did get looks nothing like the picture.
Closed Thread

Tags
train