Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2022, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The clock does not seem to be ticking for my Regular Quest, I planted Soybean this morning about 8 am and watered to because I needed it for Quest it is still just over 4 hrs tilt its ready,,, I have felt for a while now that the Quest Clock seems to be very slow moving and find I haven't been able to get the 2 FC,,, because of things like this,, is it just me ??
Old Jun 29 2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
The clock does not seem to be ticking for my Regular Quest, I planted Soybean this morning about 8 am and watered to because I needed it for Quest it is still just over 4 hrs tilt its ready,,, I have felt for a while now that the Quest Clock seems to be very slow moving and find I haven't been able to get the 2 FC,,, because of things like this,, is it just me ??
Hi Swiffer

Im not sure which is your time zone, but take in mind that soybean is a 12 hours crops so if you irrigated that farm, soybean would be ready in 6 hours. If it is 10 AM for you now (just guessing) then times are correct, 2 hours have past and you still have to wait 4 to harvest soybean.

Just in case, please check that your date and time in your computer are correct.

We always recommend to not complete a quest for the new week just after getting your farm cash.

You can get your cash and then open more quests but not complete them till 1 or 2 days after collecting cash. That way you will have enough time in case you cant enter on time.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 29 2022 at 09:14 AM.
Old Jul 05 2022, 02:42 PM

Question Lotus Quest

nevermind
Fixed issue

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 05 2022 at 02:50 PM. Reason: fixed problem
Old Jul 05 2022, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
nevermind
Fixed issue
Hi Lisa

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

I visited your farm 41 and lotus will be ready in about 9 hours.
Old Jul 09 2022, 07:48 AM

Just curious, I thought quests were individually done? I have 2 quests and both are to make Red Ink as an ingredient. Anyway I filled one by myself and I was going to work my friends facilities for the other one has the employee lifeline and it filled that one automatically too.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 09 2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Just curious, I thought quests were individually done? I have 2 quests and both are to make Red Ink as an ingredient. Anyway I filled one by myself and I was going to work my friends facilities for the other one has the employee lifeline and it filled that one automatically too.
Hi Alexandra

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

You dont say how many batches you started for the red ink in one of the quests, if you started 10, 30 or All or you loaded all your facs to post facilities, then red ink will be started in both quests.

Anyway, I think it could be the same as when you have more than 1 quest to harvest the same crop, tree, flower etc. As soon as you harvest for one of the quest, the other one also completes that step.
Old Jul 09 2022, 09:50 AM

Default Same problem .. Co-op Quest disappeared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 574081261
I've just started a new Quest. Not sure what it was called but I had just started Aluminum, Quartz & Soda Crystals and had chopped some Ebony. The quest has now disappeared. and the next one is due in 19 hours again.
Done the 'clear cache' stuff, refreshed the game but no joy.

Same here .. FT Id # 1310935123
Opened new Co-op Quest for Beef w/Yorkshire
Attempting to find items, got message that item no longer needed. Went back into quest, and it's gone.
Old Jul 09 2022, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Same here .. FT Id # 1310935123
Opened new Co-op Quest for Beef w/Yorkshire
Attempting to find items, got message that item no longer needed. Went back into quest, and it's gone.
Hi dnreynolds

Your data is showing up that coop quest.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farms in all tabs you have the game open.
Then reopen your farms and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work, then restart your computer.
Old Jul 09 2022, 11:39 AM

Default Still nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dnreynolds

Your data is showing up that coop quest.

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farms in all tabs you have the game open.
Then reopen your farms and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work, then restart your computer.
Hi Mary.
I had done all of the above when the problem occurred, to no avail. But .. I did it again just now .. same result. No Beef w/Yorkshire Co-op quest showing.
Old Jul 09 2022, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Hi Mary.
I had done all of the above when the problem occurred, to no avail. But .. I did it again just now .. same result. No Beef w/Yorkshire Co-op quest showing.
Hi dnreynolds

Im sorry nothing changed for you. I ran a deeper memcache for you. Close your farms and then reopen.

If that doesnt work then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 09 2022 at 11:48 AM.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline