Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 05 2020, 06:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Thank you so much. I was banging my head against a wall trying to work it out. Appreciate the reply and will definitely go to Game Guide...Stay safe and thanks again
you're very welcome rodkay1
Old Aug 05 2020, 10:21 PM

I, along with a fair number of my friends, are unable to post our facilities. This problem has been going on for well over a week for some, up to two for others. It’s causing neighbours to delete neighbours ‘n replace them with others ‘cause they think people have quit the game, along with so many other issues that are playing havoc with the game. For instance, those who “were” playing in the NCC can now no longer do so. I’ve cleared my meme cache, but it hasn’t helped, nor does it appear that Slashkey is willing to do anything to straighten out the mess either. Would appreciate somebody looking into this matter. Thank you.
Old Aug 05 2020, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by June Nelson View Post
I, along with a fair number of my friends, are unable to post our facilities. This problem has been going on for well over a week for some, up to two for others. It’s causing neighbours to delete neighbours ‘n replace them with others ‘cause they think people have quit the game, along with so many other issues that are playing havoc with the game. For instance, those who “were” playing in the NCC can now no longer do so. I’ve cleared my meme cache, but it hasn’t helped, nor does it appear that Slashkey is willing to do anything to straighten out the mess either. Would appreciate somebody looking into this matter. Thank you.
Hi June Nelson,
We can not work on players problems through a 3rd party reporting it because we need to work with the individual and with their farm link.
Now what happens when you try to post your facilities?

Are you not able to play the NCC? I just checked your data and you have the NCC unchecked in your preferences.

This is the first we have heard of any problems with this. Slashkey can not fix problems or help you with fixing your problem if we do not have any indication there is a problem. There have not been any reports here of not being able to post or not being able to play the NCC that we have not addressed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2020, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi June Nelson,
We can not work on players problems through a 3rd party reporting it because we need to work with the individual and with their farm link.
Now what happens when you try to post your facilities?

Are you not able to play the NCC? I just checked your data and you have the NCC unchecked in your preferences.

This is the first we have heard of any problems with this. Slashkey can not fix problems or help you with fixing your problem if we do not have any indication there is a problem. There have not been any reports here of not being able to post or not being able to play the NCC that we have not addressed.
Sorry, Taz... several players had stated that they reported the problem, but I don't know if they did or not, or what thread(s) they posted on.

Okay, so when I want to post client/regular facilities, I click on "What's In Stock", then click on "Get More Clients/Help". A message comes up asking if I want my friends to help... I say "yes", then that's as far as it goes... nothing else follows to allow me to actually post the facilities. As far as the NCC is concerned, no, I don't play it... but many others do.

As of just a few hours ago, one of the gals who hasn't been able to post for almost three weeks now, just did... maybe that's a hopeful sign that my problem, along with those of others, will follow suit? Sure hope so, 'cause it's been very frustrating for all concerned (first thing I did was check to see if I could post, but no, it's still not working for me).

Hope this helps clarify things a bit better for you... 'n thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Old Aug 07 2020, 04:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Sorry, Taz... several players had stated that they reported the problem, but I don't know if they did or not, or what thread(s) they posted on.

Okay, so when I want to post client/regular facilities, I click on "What's In Stock", then click on "Get More Clients/Help". A message comes up asking if I want my friends to help... I say "yes", then that's as far as it goes... nothing else follows to allow me to actually post the facilities. As far as the NCC is concerned, no, I don't play it... but many others do.

As of just a few hours ago, one of the gals who hasn't been able to post for almost three weeks now, just did... maybe that's a hopeful sign that my problem, along with those of others, will follow suit? Sure hope so, 'cause it's been very frustrating for all concerned (first thing I did was check to see if I could post, but no, it's still not working for me).

Hope this helps clarify things a bit better for you... 'n thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Hi June,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Is it only facilities you are having problems posting to Facebook or is it everything you try to post from the game, like ingredients, bonuses, gift requests as well? Do you get the same problem if you use a different browser?

Do you use the same facilities to post from every day? If you are, try posting using different facilities, perhaps from a different farm and see if you get the same problem. If you don't let us know which facilities have the problem.

If you do get the same problem posting using different facilities:
Find your Farm Town bookmark in the left side of Facebook, hover over it with your mouse and 3 dots should appear and you may see it say Edit Farm Town. Click on those and make sure that there are no settings disabled in there that would prevent Farm Town from posting to Facebook. All of them need to be enabled.

Check that your browser is up to date and also check that you still have 3rd party cookies and pop ups enabled in your browser. These can change when a browser updates. If you need help with instructions for those we have them for some of the popular browsers in this link : Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Old Aug 07 2020, 11:18 AM

When I load my facility manager and start production in the first facility, say the Bank, all of a sudden another facility appears in that spot, say the Plumbing Facilities Factory. Then the Bank will appear in the list where the Plumbing Facilities Factory should be.
Old Aug 07 2020, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda12334 View Post
When I load my facility manager and start production in the first facility, say the Bank, all of a sudden another facility appears in that spot, say the Plumbing Facilities Factory. Then the Bank will appear in the list where the Plumbing Facilities Factory should be.
Hi Linda,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the facility manager as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please make sure your filters and sort options are set correctly for the way you want to start the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi June,

Taz is not available at the moment.

Is it only facilities you are having problems posting to Facebook or is it everything you try to post from the game, like ingredients, bonuses, gift requests as well? Do you get the same problem if you use a different browser?

Do you use the same facilities to post from every day? If you are, try posting using different facilities, perhaps from a different farm and see if you get the same problem. If you don't let us know which facilities have the problem.

If you do get the same problem posting using different facilities:
Find your Farm Town bookmark in the left side of Facebook, hover over it with your mouse and 3 dots should appear and you may see it say Edit Farm Town. Click on those and make sure that there are no settings disabled in there that would prevent Farm Town from posting to Facebook. All of them need to be enabled.

Check that your browser is up to date and also check that you still have 3rd party cookies and pop ups enabled in your browser. These can change when a browser updates. If you need help with instructions for those we have them for some of the popular browsers in this link : Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up
Yes, it's only my facilities I'm having a problem posting... everything else is working as it should. Haven't tried using a different browser, but I could switch to Internet Explorer to post facilities... just seems to be an added hassle that shouldn't be necessary.

No, I don't use the same facilities each time I post them. As of just a few minutes ago, when I checked to see if I could post, nothing had changed... still can't do it.

I will copy out your message 'n follow the instructions given. Sure hope it gets fixed soon, as I'm becoming a li'l more annoyed with each passing day that I'm unable to post my facilities. If nothing changes after I've followed your instructions, rest assured I will let you know!

Thanks.
Old Aug 08 2020, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, it's only my facilities I'm having a problem posting... everything else is working as it should. Haven't tried using a different browser, but I could switch to Internet Explorer to post facilities... just seems to be an added hassle that shouldn't be necessary.

No, I don't use the same facilities each time I post them. As of just a few minutes ago, when I checked to see if I could post, nothing had changed... still can't do it.

I will copy out your message 'n follow the instructions given. Sure hope it gets fixed soon, as I'm becoming a li'l more annoyed with each passing day that I'm unable to post my facilities. If nothing changes after I've followed your instructions, rest assured I will let you know!

Thanks.
Hi June,
If you are not getting the pop up for posting then it is usually a problem with the cookies and pop up settings which is why I gave you the link for the instructions on that for ther more popular browsers. I only asked that you try a second browser just to see if it works with that, however IE has always had a lot of problems. You will need to make sure it also has the cookies and pop ups allowed before you try.
Old Aug 10 2020, 08:42 AM

One issue I'm seeing is with sorting. I've tried this several times and the issue persists after clearing cache, reloading, etc.

If I sort by utilization, (I currently have the regular and service facilities selected) if I press the "Start All" or "Load All" buttons on the facility (not the turbo ones) the facility disappears and another one randomly jumps to the first position. In this case, I pressed "Load All" on the Federal Reserve Building and the IT Supplies Factory is now first in the list with 0% utilization. Hopefully someone else can recreate.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 10 2020 at 08:56 AM. Reason: post copied from New Release thread

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility