Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 11:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down Major Problems with FarmTown!!

I just recently purchased a second farm to move my houses, trees, decorations, ect. to. I put things in storage anad go to mysecond farm to use them and I am getting charged coins for removing things out of storage and also for moving things around!!!!!!! I also noticed that I had well over 3 million coins and now the day after purchasing a new farm I have less than 600,000!!!!! What's up with that? Losing tons of coins for all these NEW updates!?!?! Pretty crappy!
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:29 AM

Once again you guys have come up trumps, Well done and many thanks
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apalm01 View Post
I just recently purchased a second farm to move my houses, trees, decorations, ect. to. I put things in storage anad go to mysecond farm to use them and I am getting charged coins for removing things out of storage and also for moving things around!!!!!!! I also noticed that I had well over 3 million coins and now the day after purchasing a new farm I have less than 600,000!!!!! What's up with that? Losing tons of coins for all these NEW updates!?!?! Pretty crappy!
the reason you have less than 600,000 is because the 2nd farm costs 3 million coins to buy, the moral is to read things properly before you buy
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down Mad Farmer!

LOVE the fact that there is a second Farm. I am transferring decorations, houses, ect to it! HOWEVER, when I move items around (on either farm) AND when I take things out of storage from farm 1 and put them on farm 2 I am getting charges coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?????? I also noticed the day after purchasing my second farm i lost over 3 millions coins!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have less than 600,000 and had close to 4 million when I purchased farm #2! PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
LOVE the fact that there is a second Farm. I am transferring decorations, houses, ect to it! HOWEVER, when I move items around (on either farm) AND when I take things out of storage from farm 1 and put them on farm 2 I am getting charges coins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?????? I also noticed the day after purchasing my second farm i lost over 3 millions coins!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have less than 600,000 and had close to 4 million when I purchased farm #2! PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have close to 4 million BEFORE you bought the 2nd farm?
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:

The explanation is the 2nd farm cost 3 million coins?!?!?!?!
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:42 AM
Account Not Linked

love the christmas stuff but wondered why i can buy a farmhouse and big farm house and even the haunted farmhouse with coins but i cant buy the christmas farmhouse with coins
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:42 AM

Send a message via MSN to Grandma Marianne
Default Christmas

Would like to see the Christmas Flower though.

Can you add Poinsettias please
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaschidad View Post
The explanation is the 2nd farm cost 3 million coins?!?!?!?!
I already explained that the 1st time they asked, guess they didnt quite get it.
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:46 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Welley View Post
I already explained that the 1st time they asked, guess they didnt quite get it.
Might take a while to sink in....
Closed Thread