Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 26 2010, 07:58 PM

Default help! others cant harvest my fertilized farm!!

Some of my buddies cant harvest on my fertilized farms.......not everyone though. Just some of them, but it completely freezes them up.
anyone else having this problem, or any ideas????
thanks!
Old Aug 26 2010, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

YEAST
CHAINSAW

OK, I feel better now.
Old Aug 26 2010, 10:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Great updates ! When can we expect more levels ??
Old Aug 26 2010, 10:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty fingernails View Post
Great updates ! When can we expect more levels ??
The 12th of Never.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 27 2010, 01:12 AM
Account Not Linked

just want to ask... have any of you guys experienced harvesting your crops and after looking in your storage all that you have harvested yourself is nowhere to be found?
Old Aug 27 2010, 02:09 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
just want to ask... have any of you guys experienced harvesting your crops and after looking in your storage all that you have harvested yourself is nowhere to be found?

Usually this happens if you browser cache is full or your Farmtown storage is full. If your storage is full you will get a pop-up warning you that it is full when you log into the game. I would suggest checking that first. If that is not the problem try clearing your cache, there is a link bellow that will take you to the directions on how to do that if you are unsure. You might also try just reloading your game after you harvest. Sometimes it takes a reload of the game for the server to catch up with what your are doing so when you go to your storage right after harvesting it has not had a chance to catch up.

I hope that one of these suggestions works for you. If not send a PM to one of the forum moderators and they should be able to get with you and figure out what the problem is.

Will harvest any crops, any trees and flowers!

* Wirtzburg
* SpeedMonkey Orchards
* Monkey City
* Last Chance Logging Co.
* Lost Oasis

So many farms...so little time!

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 27 2010, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
Or maybe you might have done what I suspect I did the other night when harvesting trees?
I suspect I may have clicked the Harvest and Sell option rather than Harvest and Store, and after my hissy fit I wondered ... Oh hang on a minute
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 27 2010, 05:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Usually this happens if you browser cache is full or your Farmtown storage is full. If your storage is full you will get a pop-up warning you that it is full when you log into the game. I would suggest checking that first. If that is not the problem try clearing your cache, there is a link bellow that will take you to the directions on how to do that if you are unsure. You might also try just reloading your game after you harvest. Sometimes it takes a reload of the game for the server to catch up with what your are doing so when you go to your storage right after harvesting it has not had a chance to catch up.

I hope that one of these suggestions works for you. If not send a PM to one of the forum moderators and they should be able to get with you and figure out what the problem is.
Thanks for the information. Must be my browser cache that is full as my farmtown storage is not yet full. thanks for the link though. Will try it. Have to learn how to do it.. I am not that computer savvy
Old Aug 27 2010, 07:56 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjan View Post
Some of my buddies cant harvest on my fertilized farms.......not everyone though. Just some of them, but it completely freezes them up.
anyone else having this problem, or any ideas????
thanks!
most of your smaller problems in FT can be cured by clearing your browser cache or temp files. if that does not work go to the adobe site and under the search bar type in "remove Flash" do what it says then do a reinstall of your flash player.... that removes all temporary files of the flash program..... that is what adobe site says.... first here is the link to learn how to empty your cache on different versions of windows this is provided in the "Help and Support" section of the Forum... any time you have some problems with the game 9 out of 10 times they are addressed in the "Official" sections in that area... good luck...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 27 2010, 08:08 AM

Level:
XP:

got a confusing thing going on..... i try to water flowers on my neighbors farms when i am done working their facilities and it always tells me they are not my neighbors.... yes i double checked the three i attempted to do yesterday and they are for sure in my neighbors list not accidentally removed or whatever... not sure if this has been happening all along or not. i was watering when i got a message to do it . just started trying this way a few days ago..... anyone else have this or is it just me??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread