Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 01 2012, 08:02 AM

Time is important in playing this as well as any game
Old Mar 01 2012, 04:59 PM

i have 1 sty and 130 pigs..never run out...
Old Apr 17 2012, 09:48 PM

a while back, i crunched some numbers on the combine harvest-plow-plant tool... the tool itself cost $45 FC, which sounds pretty good, right? until you spend the other $180 or so in FC to get the tools that this one tool requires... given that many tools are 'upgrades', why can't they be cheaper than the tools they are rendering redundant? an alternative would be a lower price if the buyer 'traded in' whichever tools the upgrade would replace, with the caveat being that if you want to keep all your tools, you'll pay full price for the upgrades -- does this make sense to anyone, or am i wasting my broadband?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Apr 17 2012, 10:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Makes perfect sense to me. That's the reason I and many neighbors do not have upgraded tools. With the economy the way it is we can't afford to buy the FC to buy all the upgrades, Also the outrageous price for expansions on the farms is sp unreal. Thank you for the cahnce to unload all this.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2012, 04:21 AM

Suprtrucker - I've come to the conclusion that you and I are wasting not only broadband but time, energy and life itself creating non-existant farms and houses we will never live in and basically mouse-clicking our lives away. This is the last posting I will be making before I walk away rom Farm Town completely as I recognise I am addicted and no longer enjoying the experience.
Old Apr 18 2012, 07:19 AM

I think having the large seeder would be sufficient. There are plenty of people at the market with combines willing to harvest and plow.
Old Apr 18 2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigem24 View Post
Makes perfect sense to me. That's the reason I and many neighbors do not have upgraded tools. With the economy the way it is we can't afford to buy the FC to buy all the upgrades, Also the outrageous price for expansions on the farms is sp unreal. Thank you for the cahnce to unload all this.
I agree wholeheartedly. Lots of retired people with medical issues play FT and we absolutely DO NOT HAVE any extra money. I haven't bought a FC facility or tool in ages and the paltry cash we get in the upgrades won't buy anything. I'm just playing along with what I have and being satisfied not to have the latest & best.
Old Apr 19 2012, 01:12 AM

Default Wonder when???

I have been wondering when we will be able to gift our tools that we have up graded ...to others....They just sit in storage....seems like it would be soooo benificial to a player just starting out!!!! And.....These are the players that still wanna play....Most of my old school neighbors have said ADIOS....LOL...They are tired of how much time it takes to do anything...Like harvest and plow...ONLY...on 14 farms takes over an hour....Most leave after a couple farms...Soooo....Who agrees we need better tools to accomidate all the land and new facilities????? Really....My neighbors have been dropping like flies....
Old Apr 20 2012, 05:14 PM

Just a friendly reminder, please keep this thread on track of this topic, which is about tools. Not about what constitutes cheating. And any attacks about such will be deleted.

Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 22 2012, 05:24 PM

Someone please clarify something for me regarding Harvesters! I purchased a 3x3 harvester and I didn't realize that that particular harvester only allowed me to harvest my own farm...I don't ever harvest my own farm...no money in that now is there? So therefore it just sits there doing nothing. I now contemplate buying the 4x4 harvester..will that work on other farms or is it also just for my farm?