Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2018, 03:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul & Co. Still does not let me upgrade farm 35 to 46x46, no big deal will get on next release... take care guys - y'all rock!!
Old May 17 2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Thanks Raul & Co. Still does not let me upgrade farm 35 to 46x46, no big deal will get on next release... take care guys - y'all rock!!
Hi Texas Belle

From Raul notes for the New release

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 5:30AM

- These fixes will be releases sometime later today:

a) 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
b) Adding the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped
Old May 17 2018, 03:51 PM

Smile New Zoom

The new zoom size is the best improvement ever! In full screen I can see the biggest farms in their entirety and work them so much faster. Sure I will be able to cover everything in record time tomorrow. Really happy, thanks so much.
Old May 17 2018, 04:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Thanks for the new release. I don't know if this is where to say it but I sure would love the be able to see the work available when I am doing my SUPER NEIGHBOR duties like I can on my farms. It would save time by not having to go to each farm to see what is ready or not. Other than that.... everything is great!
Old May 17 2018, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Thanks for the new release. I don't know if this is where to say it but I sure would love the be able to see the work available when I am doing my SUPER NEIGHBOR duties like I can on my farms. It would save time by not having to go to each farm to see what is ready or not. Other than that.... everything is great!
Hi ckerider,
There is a tool for doing that call the Mobile Lookout Tower. Check the Game Guide chapter on Tools for information on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 04:48 PM

just a quick question... is there a list somewhere of what facs are considered "religious" and are therefore skipped if someone checks that spot in their preferences?
Old May 17 2018, 05:04 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ckerider,
There is a tool for doing that call the Mobile Lookout Tower. Check the Game Guide chapter on Tools for information on it.
Thanks for the information... I didn't know what it was for.
Old May 17 2018, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_p View Post
just a quick question... is there a list somewhere of what facs are considered "religious" and are therefore skipped if someone checks that spot in their preferences?
Hi Jade_p,
There is a list in the Game Guide chapter about hiring.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jade_p,
There is a list in the Game Guide chapter about hiring.
awesome, thanks so much taz!!
Old May 17 2018, 09:03 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - May 17th, 9:30PM

- 46x46 farm expansion for farm 35
- Added the fortune-telling facilities to the list of religious facilities so they can be skipped
- BugFix: Sometimes the 'Join User' or 'Ask User to Join You' options in the buddy screen (the 2 green man) were not working correctly.
- Each color box in the legend of available work at the top left of the 'Show Work Info' screen is now clickable, for example, if you click the red TH (Trees to Harvest) box, you will only see information related to how many trees are available to harvest on each farm. If you want to go back to see All the work available at the same time, just click the new All pink button.
Closed Thread