Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2010, 07:29 PM

How about another farm. Going to need another one to just put all the facilities on.
Old May 10 2010, 07:47 PM

Since the update to the watemill, I have been unable to hide one of the mills when I untick the box. One watermill will be hidden, but the other will not. They are different rotations. Please advise.
Old May 10 2010, 08:17 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to deelar3

Does the "?" in our storage to sell or use mean the product is to be used & no ? means sell the product/crop??!!
Thanks in advance for answering my question
Old May 10 2010, 08:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelar3 View Post
Does the "?" in our storage to sell or use mean the product is to be used & no ? means sell the product/crop??!!
Thanks in advance for answering my question
Basically yes. The "?" means it can be used in a facility.
Old May 10 2010, 08:35 PM

Default Help...can't access the game since this upgrade

sure would like to be able to take advantage of this upgrade but screen stays at "loading 0%"
I use Firefox's latest version on a cable connection...since it won't load I don't have a server for you.....
Old May 10 2010, 08:36 PM

These facilities make it so that we need ever so many crops to keep them going. The more facilities one has, the more one needs to plant, so you end up with less to make in your facilities, which may be good to keep things balanced. However, it would be cool to be able to be neighborly. For example, if someone needed cocoa liquor, they could give me any cocoa they have from their trees in return for the chocolate liquor they produced. I would be more than happy to do that for neighbors even if I didn't make anything on it. Or if we could sell some of our meat that we have delivered to our neighbors. So that those with certain facilities, might be able to help our neighbors who don't have these items.
Old May 10 2010, 10:11 PM

I have updated my data sheet with all the info (except xp's from producing veggie snacks...) that should have all the info you need. Link is in my signature

ETA: that was in reply to luvscats post which I thought I had quoted... oops!
Old May 10 2010, 10:11 PM

Default Missing harvest

ok... what the heck had a whole field of apples harvested and did not get credit for any of it... also when i go to my gift box and click on one gift 3 or 4 of them disappear also... takes for ever for things to become ready then there gone. hard enough trying to save up the harvests.. Please help.......
Old May 10 2010, 10:15 PM

LOVE the new additions, and happy I was taken by surprise All the new facilities make use of stuff I was already growing so I'm enjoying having a use for them (and glad I stockpiled!). As always, looking forward to the next and future updates to see where you are taking the game (at the moment it's like watching a painter in progress)
Old May 10 2010, 10:17 PM

why can't these exclusive items which are only available for FC be made available at level 80 for coins also. those of us who are victims of this economy can't afford to spend what little money we have on getting more FC. you have locked item to upper levels, so why can't you do this with the facilities and the truck?
Closed Thread