Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2015, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted:
Post Release Updates - April 12th, 11:00PM EST

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.

If you haven't done so before trying this please close and restart your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 12 2015 at 11:44 PM.
Old Apr 12 2015, 10:47 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mnobles,
The developers are looking at this and working on it. Please be patient until they can find a fix for it.
Thank you for finding a fix. I can now boost my trains!
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on April 12th, 11:00PM EST.

Post Release Updates - April 12th, 11:00PM EST

- Issues sending gifts and boosting trains should now be solved, please report if this is not the case for you.
Sorry to report but it is still not working for me... I have cleared memcache, cleared browser, closed and reopened browser and the 3 blue bars continuously going in circle-like motion... I haven't tried trains... I figure if it doesn't load for sending gifts, it won't load for boosting trains... I'm sure I am not the only one that has more than 1000 FarmTown Friends...

Thank you...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:13 PM

sorry to inform you that on Town main frame WF38 I am still have the problems about trains and gifts nothing solved. I do have 6 trains to boost for 16 hours now
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

happy to report a successful session boosting trains today, also successful with gifts, ty

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:25 PM

Thank you Taz D everything seems to be working now
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:30 PM

Item 10 on your list is where my problem still exists. I absolutely can not send any gifts. It continues to recycle like its loading the next menu but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of fixes, clearing my cache, browser cache, deleting non-playing farmers, re-booting, etc. etc. There is something wrong in one your servers because before this update, I had no problems sending gifts. Please provide some sort of logical fix or I'll be forced to delete my account. Most of the updates made by Facebook are seamless; however, when a glitch occurs it causes a lot of frustration to the user.
Old Apr 12 2015, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate57 View Post
Item 10 on your list is where my problem still exists. I absolutely can not send any gifts. It continues to recycle like its loading the next menu but nothing happens. I have tried all sorts of fixes, clearing my cache, browser cache, deleting non-playing farmers, re-booting, etc. etc. There is something wrong in one your servers because before this update, I had no problems sending gifts. Please provide some sort of logical fix or I'll be forced to delete my account. Most of the updates made by Facebook are seamless; however, when a glitch occurs it causes a lot of frustration to the user.
Hi checkmate,
The change was forced on all the 3rd party game companies by Facebook and has nothing to do with the Farm Town servers. In oredr to send gifts or boost trains the list comes from the Facebookl servers. They are trying to get this fixed and did release a fix late tonight. Apparently it is still not working with those who have a large amount of friends who play Farm Town. Please be patient as they are still trying to fix it and meet the new requirements by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2015, 12:15 AM

Cool Item 10 Gifting

Thanks for your speedy response Taz. I'll hang on for awhile and see if they can co-ordinate the two entities!!
Old Apr 13 2015, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnobles View Post
Thank you for finding a fix. I can now boost my trains!
Thank you, thank you!! My train boost is working once again
Closed Thread