Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 07:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Histotech View Post
How can I play with Flash until the new HTML is complete? It automatically loads to new HTML version. I tried the new and now have no option to load Flash permission. Can't complete my Quest.
Hi Histotech,

I have moved your post to the thread about the new version of the game. Adobe has disabled flash so you can't use that version, everyone has to use the new one and is in the exact same position regarding Quests.
Please go to the first post on page one and read the information there for you and will be updated as features get added back to the game. That information is also available by clicking on the link in the message above your game screen.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2021, 07:52 AM

number 1284858918 and the colour black,how long will it before we get working again,all the wok on the farms will be ruined
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMonet View Post
Hello everyone

I can't open Flash this morning but I know it was to come to that. My issue is that when I go to my superneighbor's farms, it doesn't tell me when things are ready like fish. Also I usually use his tools but none of his or mine are showing up. My tool box is all grey except for the watering can and his tool box doesn't show up at all. Plus none of his farms give an indication of when they are ready.

Second issue is that the message box is not available.

Thank you kindly. I am sure you must have your hands full by now.

Hello

I am sure you must have your hands full with the HTML5. Here are my issues for your review.

1. Cannot see if my superneighbor's farms need doing or not.

2. I use his tools and fuel and none of that shoes up

3. Message box not displayed

4. I accept gifts but cannot access them. Box not displayed

5. Cannot get to the fuel station

6. When trying to fish on my own farm, lots of lag.

7. Neighbors do not appear in the chat box below.

8. Popups pertaining to how many fished keep showing up long after I have stopped fishing.

Thank you kindly for verifying these options.

Hi Amonet,

For the time being until more features are added back to the game you can do your own farm work and own designing. Please go to the first post on page one and read that. That will be updated as more features are added back to the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 12 2021 at 08:12 AM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:04 AM

USER ID number 10153199606720817

Game loads fine.

No Avatar.

Unable to access market, real estate, etc- map icon does not work.

Thanks!
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Can only load game, nothing else works. I can not move to any other farm, etc.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:13 AM

Thumbs down Status of logging in for first time w/o Flash on 1/12/21 at 9:00 in Illinois

When I click play screen cube pops up then goes to my farm in color. Neighbors are gone until I hit play again then get blank blue faces. In shortcut bar green man comes up seems to work. Map box is grey does not work cant go anywhere. My shed is there in color can get in to see what's in it. Tool box is there in color. Can get in to use tools but shortcut I had set up for regular use are empty. Icon to enlarge and minimize screen is in shortcuts and works.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:15 AM

I'm sorry to sound so harsh but this is unacceptable. You guys have had probably close to a year to get this together and it's useless. You have to individually harvest your animals. You cannot cash in, start or anything else on your facilities. Can't collect gifts. You can see that I, along with a good majority of your customers, have spent a lot of money playing this game. It is already time-consuming, which as a retired person has but not this much to wear I have to go to each farm and harvest animals. I hope you get your stuff together before I flush all the money I've spent and some still sitting int here down the toilet. I've never had so much enjoyment from a game before; I'm a strategist and that's probably the main reason I love this but there are limits. I hope this is resolved soon; I don't like Farmville just farmtown. I'm sure you guys were prepared for this part anyway. Get it together for pete's sake.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:19 AM

Angry questions

What's going to happen with our quests and trains and ships that are lost in outer space? You keep saying everything isn't functional yet, but don't give any explanation for compensating for quests that are in progress or trains or anything for that matter. I understand you are working hard to resolve these issues, however it's not like Adobe and Facebook just made the announcement yesterday or even last week, you've had almost a year to get things resolved. I have a lot of personal money tied up in this game and to not have it functional is really upsetting.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:28 AM

Default no market

While I understand many features are not working, does this include any market functions, or anything on the map button, it does not work for me
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:29 AM

I cannot use my ship manager today. It looks like a film is over it. Please help me.
Closed Thread