Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 23 2021, 08:09 AM

1187738769....I am done...I would have thot that the game would have transfered over on the first of Jan. I guess I am done with farmtown...Can't load it on my computer that I have used for years??? I can bring it up on the wifes??
Old Jan 23 2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John W. Reintsma View Post
1187738769....I am done...I would have thot that the game would have transfered over on the first of Jan. I guess I am done with farmtown...Can't load it on my computer that I have used for years??? I can bring it up on the wifes??
Hi John

Have you tried all suggestions we have asked you?

Just in case this is the list:

- Check for any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions.

- Check that your browser is updated.

- Make sure you have 3rd party cookies allowed in your browser, you have instructions on how to do this in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

- Make sure you have not added an extension to your browser, maybe the one used to change the way Facebook looks, perhaps to the old classic look. If you have it, you have to disable it.

- Make sure the Farm Town Flash Enabler extension is also disabled in your browser, if you have added and enabled that one.

When you are done, please close and restart and check if you are able to load the game.
Thank you
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:01 AM

2021-01-023 14:56 Error: The player loop internal function has been called recursively. 1237073910
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:04 AM

2021-01-023 14:56 My Farm 2 Loading..U-75 Green Screen 14:59:04 517
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
2021-01-023 14:56 Error: The player loop internal function has been called recursively. 1237073910
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
2021-01-023 14:56 My Farm 2 Loading..U-75 Green Screen 14:59:04 517

Hi dbeacher

Please clear your browser cache, close and restart and see if that helps you.

Which job you were trying to do when the error showed up or what items are there on that farm?
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:25 AM

I just noticed that my animal product count isn't increasing, nor or my trees or flowers. Aren't we supposed to be able to harvest our trees and animals? I've had to go to each individual animal hut to get them and it always shows that it put an amount in storage but it's not there. Revised: the tree/flower count does go up but not the animal. I took pictures with my phone of the storage, and tonight when I pull in dairy, I'll check it again.

Last edited by debhurst51; Jan 23 2021 at 09:32 AM.
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
I just noticed that my animal product count isn't increasing, nor or my trees or flowers. Aren't we supposed to be able to harvest our trees and animals. I've had to go to each individual animal hut to get them and it always shows that it put an amount in storage but it's not there.
Hi debhurst51

I just checked with some trees and animal products and they are added correctly to storage.
Please reload the game and check again, or next time you harvest animal sheds or trees, take note of the amounts before harvesting and after reloading the game.
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Your USER ID number ( 551709741 )nothing happening on Farm Town - will there ever be??
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
Your USER ID number ( 551709741 )nothing happening on Farm Town - will there ever be??
Hi Mattie Von Tonder,
Don't know what you mean by nothing happening on Farm Town. Are you able to open your farms? If you are please post any questions or problems in the Game Migration thread in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

If you are not able to open your farms please do the following:

Have you done all updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be. With windows computers, you can usually check for those by just typing update in the search box bottom left of your screen and then you'll see something like search for updates which you can click on and then follow the instructions.

When or if you have done those please click on the following link and confirm that you have also already done the 4 items listed under First Load of Farm Town with your browsers. If you haven't done those, please do them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

When those are done, try loading the game. Wait at least 5 minutes. First load can be very slow when using an older computer.

If you still can't load the game after doing those, please check the information under the console again look for the information on the Last checkpoint you see and see if any of those errors have cleared or changed, then add that information to your post please.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:46 AM

hello all of you hard workers--my ID# is100000581802338--I was able to load my farms today but when I got to 32 it froze with an error message---abnormal situation player loop internal function has been called recursively---everything was going smoothly up to that point I have no idea what that means I can't take a picture of it either is is frozen there---Thank You for all you do hope you guys are getting some rest while you work so hard for us pesky FT people
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl