Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yramski View Post
Hire for multiple task does not work for me. It says message sent, but the people in the market are not receiving the message. I can only hire the old way, but one job at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharimom View Post
My "hire multiple" is not working either. I've tried all day, and when I send the request the other person isn't getting it. UGH ~ I had a lot of different jobs on the same farms today, and was soooo excited to not have to go back and forth from farm to farm rehiring the same person or hiring more people to do the same farm. I love this idea! Please help!
It does work if you hire from your farm, at the moment, it only seems to be effecting the market

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 11 2011, 05:46 PM

I tried that both ways, from the market and from my farm, however it didn't work either way.
Old Apr 11 2011, 05:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharimom View Post
I tried that both ways, from the market and from my farm, however it didn't work either way.
It'll work if you are on someone's farm and they hire you there. If they hire you multiple then you're tools will be accessed from the green arrow in the yellow tool box. Are you sure they hired you multiple? Or just a regular job?

And it'll be for the FC tools but if you don't have them, then you'll use the 1x1 just as it is now when hired.
Old Apr 11 2011, 07:31 PM

still no luck with the 'send ingredients'
peeps that send to me get stuff
peeps i send to seem to get stuff
i get nuttin ... still in the first 3 hr time warp

but ... am having better luck w/hire multiple with my neighbors on my or their farm... gave up on mkt .. havent been back there in 2 days

is there any news/update about these glitches ???

thanks, susie
Old Apr 11 2011, 07:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
still no luck with the 'send ingredients'
peeps that send to me get stuff
peeps i send to seem to get stuff
i get nuttin ... still in the first 3 hr time warp

but ... am having better luck w/hire multiple with my neighbors on my or their farm... gave up on mkt .. havent been back there in 2 days

is there any news/update about these glitches ???

thanks, susie
Nope no update yet.
Old Apr 11 2011, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you calculate it out 15 days x 24 hrs per day x .5 hrs (per batch)= 720 batches. 720 x 15 (flour per batch)= 10,800. It did not go up to 14400 after upgrade.
The first time that I filled the stone windmill after the upgrade it said there was 14400 flour pending. the most that I was ever able to get before the upgrade was 3600. I know what I saw and it was 14400! The next time that I filled up the stone windmill it max out at 10800. I know what I saw, maybe it was a glitch or something but it did say 14400!!!
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
It does work if you hire from your farm, at the moment, it only seems to be effecting the market
I had a very interesting experience with the multiple hire option. I could not hire from the marketplace with the multiple hire option so I hired adam to harvest my farm, and then when he was in my farm I hired him with the hire multiple option and it worked. I then went to the market and hired fuzzy to harvest. when I was at my farm I then tried to hire fuzzy with the hire multiple option and every time I did the request went to adam. I did this several times since I thought I may have clicked the wrong person. Every time it sent the request to adam!!!

Last edited by daveb; Apr 11 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:29 PM

awsome looks like the ingredients request has been fixed

devs and mods you guys rock

mods can you please clarify something

i have a sub account only on level 9

when i try to send neighbours ingredients from that account it only sends me the ingredients the requestor doesent get them

does that account need to be on level 30 before it can send ingredients?

also it saus i should get enough ingredients to make 2 batches of fuel tanks but in my gift box it says 1

just seems funny that i get the commission but the person who asked for it misses out.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
I had a very interesting experience with the multiple hire option. I could not hire from the marketplace with the multiple hire option so I hired adam to harvest my farm, and then when he was in my farm I hired him with the hire multiple option and it worked. I then went to the market and hired fuzzy to harvest. when I was at my farm I then tried to hire fuzzy with the hire multiple option and every time I did the request went to adam. I did this several times since I thought I may have clicked the wrong person. Every time it sent the request to adam!!!
I had that happen to me yesterday lol.
Old Apr 11 2011, 09:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I've looked for my problems..i have found most of them and know they are glitches that are being worked on.
One that i have not found yet:
according to this new update, i can post requests for supplies 3 times in 3 hours. So far, i have only been able to post 1 request every 3 hours.
I am happy to say that as of this morning, i am now receiving the supplies my neighbors send, not the full amt. but at least i am getting something. and as of today i am also finally getting the 50 percent when i send supplies. So, for the most part..i am a happy farmer.
here is my info in case it will be helpful:
chrome 10.0.648.204 -- WF 32
firefox 4.0 -- WF 32

thank you,
d
Closed Thread