Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2016, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Can't post invitation to accelarate freight cars. When trying I am getting a message stating that there is an error anas that Facebook is working to solve it
H Clohar,
We are aware of this and the fact that you cannot send gifts from the gift page either. We have emailed the developers about these problems. It looks like a Facebook issue, but maybe the developers can come up with a fix or work around for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2016, 11:36 PM

Hope that you will be able to fix the mouse wheel problem when in full screen. My eyesight is bad and must do most of my work full screen and this problem is very annoying. thank you

P.S. Love the game been playing since the summer of 2008.
Old Jun 14 2016, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Hope that you will be able to fix the mouse wheel problem when in full screen. My eyesight is bad and must do most of my work full screen and this problem is very annoying. thank you

P.S. Love the game been playing since the summer of 2008.
Hi craftyoldlady,
I am sorry but that problem is one caused within in Chrome. It will require Chrome to fix that problem as there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix it.
You can work around the problem by using the the magnifying glass plus and minus symbols below the symbol you use to go to full screen instead of using the scroll wheel to zoom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2016, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
H Clohar,
We are aware of this and the fact that you cannot send gifts from the gift page either. We have emailed the developers about these problems. It looks like a Facebook issue, but maybe the developers can come up with a fix or work around for this.
I have been playing around with the gift problem and discovered that it only occurs when you use the farmers list.

You can send gifts if you choose the search friends manually tab.

You can also still send gifts using the send gift buttons next to your neighbour name on the my neighbours page or the send gift link by the names shown in list under the main FT screen.
Old Jun 15 2016, 05:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

now i cant send out any train boosts, is this a new problem?
Old Jun 15 2016, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
Hi beverduster

Yes, and it's also affecting sending gifts, though so far returning received gifts is still working. We're all in the same boat (or should that be train?). The developers have been notified in case they are able to do anything but we fear the problem may stem from FB rather than SK.
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jun 15 2016, 07:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi beverduster

Yes, and it's also affecting sending gifts, though so far returning received gifts is still working. We're all in the same boat (or should that be train?). The developers have been notified in case they are able to do anything but we fear the problem may stem from FB rather than SK.
Selecting friends using the Search Friends Manually Tab is working at the moment though
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Jun 15 2016, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Selecting friends using the Search Friends Manually Tab is working at the moment though
thanks taz for the answer
Old Jun 15 2016, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi beverduster

I'm leaning towards an FB problem, as I have the same issue with some other games I play. Hope they're getting on it. :-)
Old Jun 15 2016, 05:27 PM

since the the update I have not been able to boost my trains - any idea of what is going on - probably a facebook issue
Closed Thread