Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 05 2019, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - February 5th, 8:30PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should be working again
- Reduced x025 errors to normal levels
- BugFix: When using the Turbo Boats in Extended Mode, clicking outside the farm by accident could slow the game for future operations.

Note: You need to reload the game for the fixes above to become effective.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2019, 05:46 PM

I know that receiving free goods are awesome but I was just wondering for the Neighbours that don't want to accept gifts from the Super Facility can we have an opt out thing. Or is that going to be awkward. I love the Super Facility by the way but was just wondering if it could be a option, thank you.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 08 2019, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I know that receiving free goods are awesome but I was just wondering for the Neighbours that don't want to accept gifts from the Super Facility can we have an opt out thing. Or is that going to be awkward. I love the Super Facility by the way but was just wondering if it could be a option, thank you.
Hi Alexandra,
Suggestions need to go in the Suggestion section and not in the General Feedback. They can opt out by not starting a super facility. You do have to start one to be able to get the products. There isn't any way to opt out of neighbors trying to send you the products as if that was done you would not be able to buy anything from anyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2019, 05:07 PM

Why continue to have non-workable facilities? I was hoping the Super Facility feature would help with the lack of the most needed basic items, but it has not. 37 of both mines are unable to keep up with production. Yeast? Forget it. Even after turning off most items, still not enough. What exactly was the point of the Super Facilities? Anyone who plays this game, spends money on this game, cannot spend the entire day in the Market Place hoping to find someone who received that facility. I now that you are now working on a warehouse for it, but it would still be easier to just make those facilities workable. I promise, if my avatar can fish the mega fish farms you have allowed, she can work a fish farming plant, mine, or drive a semi.
Old Feb 24 2019, 05:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Why continue to have non-workable facilities? I was hoping the Super Facility feature would help with the lack of the most needed basic items, but it has not. 37 of both mines are unable to keep up with production. Yeast? Forget it. Even after turning off most items, still not enough. What exactly was the point of the Super Facilities? Anyone who plays this game, spends money on this game, cannot spend the entire day in the Market Place hoping to find someone who received that facility. I now that you are now working on a warehouse for it, but it would still be easier to just make those facilities workable. I promise, if my avatar can fish the mega fish farms you have allowed, she can work a fish farming plant, mine, or drive a semi.
Hi Early Girl,
As you have not made a suggestion, but just stating your opinion and questioning then I have moved your post to the General Feedback. The non-workable facilities are part of the Super Facility but you will not get but one facility per week, so it is not going to solve all your shortages by much.
If you wish to make a suggestion to change non-workable facilities to workable then state it as such and not in the form of a question.
Old Mar 03 2019, 08:28 PM

I just finished (I hope) with the dairy barn as my super facility for this week. 16 products is way too many and the darn thing produced 2 times daily. It is hard enough to get rid of 6 products daily both to neighbors and in the trade marketplace. Farmers are busy doing their own work and selling so they don't have time to even take a freebie. Neighbors don't accept if they are working facilities or working farms because it kicks you out of what we are doing. This super facility does not seem to be worth the work that it takes. Sorry, just my opinion but not too many people are playing it.
Old Mar 03 2019, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
I just finished (I hope) with the dairy barn as my super facility for this week. 16 products is way too many and the darn thing produced 2 times daily. It is hard enough to get rid of 6 products daily both to neighbors and in the trade marketplace. Farmers are busy doing their own work and selling so they don't have time to even take a freebie. Neighbors don't accept if they are working facilities or working farms because it kicks you out of what we are doing. This super facility does not seem to be worth the work that it takes. Sorry, just my opinion but not too many people are playing it.
Hi BReiman,
I moved your post to the General Feedback thread about the Super Facility as you are not asking a question or posting about a problem we can help with.
Old Mar 11 2019, 01:02 AM

has to be a better way, sick of trying to get rid of extra stuff , like trade market just for super facilities cause just wasting me time
Old Mar 24 2019, 03:46 PM

Default Super facility free gifts

The Super facility free gift posts from other farmers is driving me nuts. When I am working my neighbours facilities if a free gift offer pops up whilst working, that's it, I am unable to continue working the facility and have to go back and start all over. Not easy when you have 16 tabs open at a time. You can't even select no I'm busy, the offer only has to appear on the page and working that facility stops. I have posted about this before and was told it the developers would be notified. It would be nice the issue got given some attention and is driving me nuts. Thanks
Old Mar 24 2019, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
The Super facility free gift posts from other farmers is driving me nuts. When I am working my neighbours facilities if a free gift offer pops up whilst working, that's it, I am unable to continue working the facility and have to go back and start all over. Not easy when you have 16 tabs open at a time. You can't even select no I'm busy, the offer only has to appear on the page and working that facility stops. I have posted about this before and was told it the developers would be notified. It would be nice the issue got given some attention and is driving me nuts. Thanks
Hi Vivienne,
You are not supposed to get the offers when you are working others facility. The person who tries to send it gets a message you are working facilities for your neighbors. This was addressed shortly after the release of the Super Facility.
From the January release:
- When the Mayor is helping you work your neighbours facilities you will not see any sell product offers
- When you are selling products to the Mayor in the markets you will not see any sell product offers

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2019 at 04:06 PM.