Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2010, 06:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still can't get any of the new facilities to work. I play farm town on MS. I click to start making butter, it goes to production. I click off the screen to do some farming, click back on the facility to check progress, go to what's cooking, it says no items are in production yet all of the milk is gone from my shed. If u hit play or refresh, the milk is back in ur shed. Any ideas why its not working for me?
Old Mar 21 2010, 06:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMist View Post
Still can't get any of the new facilities to work. I play farm town on MS. I click to start making butter, it goes to production. I click off the screen to do some farming, click back on the facility to check progress, go to what's cooking, it says no items are in production yet all of the milk is gone from my shed. If u hit play or refresh, the milk is back in ur shed. Any ideas why its not working for me?
It's not just you. FT Myspace users are having issues with facilities. It's been reported to the developers.
Old Mar 21 2010, 06:27 PM

Level:
XP:

kk, tyvm for letting me know, oh, and i keep trying to link my farm for u guys like suggested but i can't figure out how to do it with a myspace account, everything i read says how to link to a facebook one.
Old Mar 21 2010, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMist View Post
kk, tyvm for letting me know, oh, and i keep trying to link my farm for u guys like suggested but i can't figure out how to do it with a myspace account, everything i read says how to link to a facebook one.
Awhile back Myspace made some changes and you can no longer link your farm through Myspace. Something else that we've been trying to find an answer to
Old Mar 21 2010, 06:37 PM

hi agree all new items are brill, but to accomodate them one has to change ones farms also have to put items into store cos no room on farms (but not i got no more room in storage), you keep inventing all these new facilities and they are brill but u are so clever ( buttering u up now) can u not give us more land do not mean another farm just wish we could expand the ones we have. Like others i love the game xx
Old Mar 21 2010, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

i hope this is the place to post this. i have bought one of the new facilities on MySpace. Sugar Refinery, i hit the Things to produce button, then start production, i get my XP, but once i close it out, i loose the XP and production stops. Is this a glitch in this section?

Thanks for all the fun stuff do it and i think this is a great idea, just trying to figure out how it all works.
Old Mar 21 2010, 07:26 PM
Account Not Linked

You can get it to work on Myspace, I tested it myself this afternoon.

Open up your facility and begin your work, do not close the window!

Open up a Duplicate Tab in Internet Explorer and wait for it to load.

Once it loads you can use the Duplicate Tab to farm by closing the facility window and doing whatever you want. You can even log out as long as you keep the first tab open and the facility window in that tab open.

If you do log out make sure you log back in on a fresh tab (not the one with the window open) and once you are logged in and playing FT switch over to the original tab (it will have the message up saying you have been idle, just click the green) once you click the green to play you should see your work and be able to transfer it into your storage.

I did this today and it does work, it is not how it should work but at least you can use the facilities until FT can fix the problem.
Old Mar 21 2010, 07:34 PM

Level:
XP:

I to wish we could expand the land we have, not just be able to buy another farm. Maybe a level in-between what we can expand now and buy a new farm.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2010, 07:44 PM

Default help Farmtown wont load

since new items added. Goes to loading and nothing happens
Old Mar 21 2010, 07:47 PM

Level:
XP:

I clicked on my pigpen expecting to get some bacon to go with my eggs, wont work,,will have to go vegetarian.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities