Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 23 2020, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetlynn View Post
I was kicked out of Facebook and have not been able to play my Farmtown game. Is there any other way for me to log in and play with out Facebook?
Hi janetlynn

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post6393538

Please read it, I will move this post shortly.
Old Nov 24 2020, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

So will I need to have facebook once you move because of flash?
Old Nov 24 2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetlynn View Post
So will I need to have facebook once you move because of flash?
Hi janetlynn

Yes, you need to have a facebook account in order to be able to play the game.

The developers are working to change the game from flash programing language to HTML5 programing language, but facebook will continue being the platform to be able to play the game.
Old Nov 24 2020, 01:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default White Screen

When I am working on someones farm & I have it on wide screen, the screen will sometimes turn white the only thing I can do is refresh or go completely out of the game. when i get it back on it will some times let me return to the farm to finish and sometimes it won't

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2020, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madennison View Post
When I am working on someones farm & I have it on wide screen, the screen will sometimes turn white the only thing I can do is refresh or go completely out of the game. when i get it back on it will some times let me return to the farm to finish and sometimes it won't
Hi madennison

When you posted about this problem the first time, your post was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6392798

If you dont find your post on the forum, please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

We will move this post to the official thread shortly.
Old Nov 29 2020, 06:54 AM

Default Loading difficulties

Tonight is a disaster, the game loads slow from farm to farm keeps cutting out from server W24.Cannot load facilities properly keeps multiplying savings as doing and has no regain on amounts listed to save. Collecting and selling on co/ops took an hour to get through, something that usually takes less than 5 minutes. Personally I think its time the guys just put out a note and closed the game for four weeks while they worked on it, then just reopen when done. They could keep in touch with whilst doing so and reimburse the faithful followers when they reopen with an extra one off double up in farm Cash. Probably would be a lot easier on both parties.
Old Nov 29 2020, 07:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Tonight is a disaster, the game loads slow from farm to farm keeps cutting out from server W24.Cannot load facilities properly keeps multiplying savings as doing and has no regain on amounts listed to save. Collecting and selling on co/ops took an hour to get through, something that usually takes less than 5 minutes. Personally I think its time the guys just put out a note and closed the game for four weeks while they worked on it, then just reopen when done. They could keep in touch with whilst doing so and reimburse the faithful followers when they reopen with an extra one off double up in farm Cash. Probably would be a lot easier on both parties.
Hi guess who,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues loading.

When everything is slow like that it's possible that you have a slow connection somewhere between your computer and the game servers. There are many links that you have to go through in order to end up at the game severs and those will be owned by many different companies. Due to that, it's not always possible to find exactly where the problem is, and then it would be up to whoever owned the problem link to see the problem find and fix it. That is not something any of us have any control over.

At this time I am not seeing anyone else post about this today. I would expect there to be a considerable amount of posts if everyone using the same game servers as yourself where having the same issues and it was a game server at fault.

You can try running memcache if you wish, which will clear your game data and see if that helps at all, but if the problem is a slow connection then that isn't going to help.

The other things you can do for yourself to make sure everything is fine your end, is to go to the first post on page one and see if there is anything there that you have not already tried. From there you will be able to get to the Server tests which tests your connection to some of the servers. Please run that test and see if you have any problems with any of them. If you do please let us know which one and what the problem was.
Old Nov 29 2020, 07:17 PM

Default Crash and rehire

The game is crashing in Chrome and I no longer get a rehire. Is that still an option in the game?
Old Nov 29 2020, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandkids2 View Post
The game is crashing in Chrome and I no longer get a rehire. Is that still an option in the game?
Hi grandkids,
I moved your post to the subject thread about problems with loading/crashing.

Is it crashing because you are working on heavily layered farms? If so one thing you can try is to uncheck any items in the preferences you are not working on. That will lessen the amount of things the game is trying to load on the farms. You can try the suggestions in the first post of this thread including those in the links there.
As far as the rehire it is only good for a few minutes. If you don't get back to your farm in time then it will not show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2020, 12:07 PM

Default Blocked from Facebook and Farm Town

I have a friend who contacted me today about being blocked from Fakebook. She is a Farm Town player and got a message stating that she was being blocked for 30 days (this was her first offense). She was not playing Farm Town at the time, but was copy pasting some Conservative political posts when it happened. She is a relatively new Farm Town player so asked me for advice. She did state that not only could she not access Fakebook, but also could not get into Farm Town. Apparently Fakebook wanted her phone number and she felt that she did not wish to give it to an organization that sells phone numbers. I also have been banned from Fakebook a few times, again for posting Conservative political posts, each time the ban lasted 3, 7, and 14 days, but I was still able to get into Farm Town. To be very honest, Farm Town is my only real reason for maintaining my Fakebook page, without Farm Town, I would leave the site and not be sorry. My question to you is why was her first ban 30 days? and why can she not still play Farm Town ? I did not see her posts, but she claims that she only copy pasted posts from others sites. Fakebook gave no reason for banning her, but I do suspect that it was her Conservative posts since she says that is what she was doing at the time. I am posting this here in the Farm Town help area as well as on my timeline. I suspect that I will get no answer from Fakebook. PS her name is (name removed for safety) and I cannot access her timeline either. Her name has also disappeared from my friend list.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 30 2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Name removed for personal safety

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error