Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2014, 10:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Suggestion for store [seed section]

[I can't post in the 'suggestion' area, so I hope its okay to do so here.]

It would be so much easier if they listed the seeds by when they harvest. When I want to plant several types of items, I usually pick by when they harvest, and it just takes away some fun when you have to constantly scroll thu the list to find which ones you can choose from. Wouldn't it make more sense to list in order. Put all the 1 day harvest in order, then all the 2 day ..etc... Then all the seed types are right there together and you don't have to keep scrolling up and down. I like coming to play to get away from stress, and for me, it just takes away from fun I have because it gets to be a pain to have to constantly scroll thru the list all the time. I know its not hard, but it would be so much easier.

Im sure it would be an easy change, i used to program, so i know code wont have to be changed, just moved around.

Jean
Old Nov 06 2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cairo View Post

It would be so much easier if they listed the seeds by when they harvest. When I want to plant several types of items, I usually pick by when they harvest, and it just takes away some fun when you have to constantly scroll thu the list to find which ones you can choose from. Wouldn't it make more sense to list in order. Put all the 1 day harvest in order, then all the 2 day ..etc... Then all the seed types are right there together and you don't have to keep scrolling up and down. I like coming to play to get away from stress, and for me, it just takes away from fun I have because it gets to be a pain to have to constantly scroll thru the list all the time. I know its not hard, but it would be so much easier.

Im sure it would be an easy change, i used to program, so i know code wont have to be changed, just moved around.

Jean
If when you go to the store to buy seeds.. top right hand corner there is an icon A-Z click that and scroll down to harvest time. :-)
Old Nov 06 2014, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cairo View Post

Jean
Hi Jean,
Just to add to what Farmer McLashwood said, you can post in the Suggestion section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can Reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion. We do this to keep the suggestion section clean and organized for the members and developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2014, 12:35 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks. i didnt realize i could do that i havent played in a long time and things are so much different.

jean
Old Nov 06 2014, 07:54 PM

I wish these quests didn't ever end in the "load"...something. It's easier to just collect ingredients from several quests, but when you need to get a final item to load, you need to find someone with the same quest. Right now I need to buy a dirty linen cart so I can load it into a facility. I have everything except that.
Old Nov 06 2014, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryinVA View Post
I wish these quests didn't ever end in the "load"...something. It's easier to just collect ingredients from several quests, but when you need to get a final item to load, you need to find someone with the same quest. Right now I need to buy a dirty linen cart so I can load it into a facility. I have everything except that.
Hi Mary,
I moved your post to the feedback thread about the co-op quests. The thread you posted in is not for feedback. but is for posting what ingredients you have that others can buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 07 2014, 06:37 PM

I started another group of flowers and same problem of flowers returning to a seedling stage after freezing.
Old Nov 08 2014, 10:17 AM

Default return to farm

I don't know if many people know this but if you are hired to farm and get booted you can return to the farm IF you have sent a message and click on the green man at the bottom right of the message box. I don't know why ft hasn't explained this to anyone primarily the beginners!
Old Nov 08 2014, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

I really enjoy this co-operative quest.I have been observing and when someone gets a quest with flowers in it.It seems to be harder to complete. I have even gone through the friends here who post their quest.You don't see many with carnations,white roses and such.
Old Nov 09 2014, 05:45 AM

This has changed to more the way it was in prior days.

Guess I really don't need those Coconut trees I got after-all.

Seems to be moving on as it used to be.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity