Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palantir View Post
hang on....how do you have three concurrently functioning facilities? I thought the announcement said one per farm. I assume you have two farms, but that still leaves you one short. Are you counting extra accounts and separate farms or something?

[quote = first post]
You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes.
I interpreted this to mean you can only have one facility per farm....should it rather mean you may have only one of EACH type of facility per farm?[/quote]

what it means is that you can only have one windmill that will work one sugar plant that will work and so on. if you have to windmills only one will work but you can have one of each facility's and they will work since they each produce seperate items
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Regarding the refineries...I put two full fields of sugarcane into my refinery. It's already been 1 1/3 days and it still has 1890 units to process. At 10 units per every 2 hours that's 378 hours over over FIFTEEN FRICKING DAYS to process the two fields.

What kinds of unmitigated stupidity is that? Cmon Slashkey. For crying out loud get a team of users together you can run changes by. User Acceptance testing is a huge part of any release.
Why is that a problem? Unless you are so strapped for coins and you need them now. In that case planting something else is probably a good idea. It doesn't prevent you from continuing to plant and plow.

Plus, we don't yet know the affect on processing time once it becomes interactive with your neighbors.
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by damichcoop View Post
Thanks for the math on this. Will come in handy when I update the data sheet. Also, I don't believe you get 1 experience point for moving the finished product to the store. At least I don't. Maybe the moderators can clarify that one for us.
You are correct. I checked when I did my next move to storage and clarified it with Molly. You get 1 XP when it goes to production and that's it.

I also found some corrections to be made in the amount the harvester receives on numerous crops. I also gave that information to Molly.

Thank you for all the hard work you're doing. ) The mods make FT a much more enjoyable game because we have a place to ask questions, voice our suggestions and get information on current problems.

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
You are correct. I checked when I did my next move to storage and clarified it with Molly. You get 1 XP when it goes to production and that's it.

I also found some corrections to be made in the amount the harvester receives on numerous crops. I also gave that information to Molly.

Thank you for all the hard work you're doing. ) The mods make FT a much more enjoyable game because we have a place to ask questions, voice our suggestions and get information on current problems.

Would you please email me the information you found in the amount the harvester receives? Thanks.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Would you please email me the information you found in the amount the harvester receives? Thanks.
The list isn't complete yet. I have one more plot to harvest tomorrow. You can get the info from Molly Mew.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
The list isn't complete yet. I have one more plot to harvest tomorrow. You can get the info from Molly Mew.

Was it just the hired harvest amount change or everything change?

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 24 2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Was it just the hired harvest amount change or everything change?
I was checking on the amount the harvester is paid. I haven't gotten to the others yet. The only reason I did it was because the amounts paid to the farmer for hired harvest and the amounts paid to the harvester didn't seem to coordinate properly.

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Old Mar 24 2010, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

it would be awesome if they came out with a cotton gin now! thanks
Old Mar 24 2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:

And Molly has woken up today with a stinking cold, and is going cross eyed looking at the figures. LOL.

I'll happily get them all together and pass them on.. or perhaps publish them all in the Data Sheet thread, if that would be more helpful?

Many thanks again to Janisko, and to Damichcoop, for compiling all of this information for the benefit of the players. It's much appreciated.

Old Mar 24 2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
And Molly has woken up today with a stinking cold, and is going cross eyed looking at the figures. LOL.

I'll happily get them all together and pass them on.. or perhaps publish them all in the Data Sheet thread, if that would be more helpful?

Many thanks again to Janisko, and to Damichcoop, for compiling all of this information for the benefit of the players. It's much appreciated.

Thank you. Your health is more important than a game, Molly. Give yourself a break and take it easy today. We can wait. )

Waterfall Orchard

Retirement Dream
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities