Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2010, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new processing plants, lots of rearranging but worth it! But, how do I make mine process, tried everything I can?
Old Mar 19 2010, 09:44 PM

I'm also having a problem - how do you process? Not sure what it means by asking for another cow milk!
Old Mar 19 2010, 09:55 PM

I already have watermills - why won't they work for grinding flour?

They should!
Old Mar 19 2010, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Firstly, Thank you to the devs for adding a new interest in FT. It was just in a nick of time to chase away the boredom of the same ole routine in daily farming.

Yep, As soon as you close the menu on dairy plant, it goes dead.
You click back open the dairy plant menu and nothing is cooking.
The milk does not return to your storage until you reload the farm, or leave and come back.

I suspect the devs will fix this glitch soon.
My new and old buildings hide just fine in both wrench options and manual hiding for each building individually.

Additionally, I'm also sure they will change the batch limits each facility will produce at one time. (at least i sure hope so...)

Currently, my farm has 775 plots.
If i plant sugarcane, it will come in - in 12 hours.
775 plots equals 77.5 batches - equals 155 hours - equals 6.45 days!!!!!
I'm certainly not waiting over 6 days for 1 sugar plant to process my entire farm.
Thus this will require everyone to build many sugar plants, dairy plants, and many windmills.
Our farms are simply not big enough to contain enough of these giant buildings to process all goods in an acceptable time frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb1944 View Post
While I appreciate the new features, I have found that it has totally messed up plowing. You cannot mark plots for plowing faster that the avatar can clear them. (Somewhat like the ill-fated attempt to improve the game a couple of months ago). Did you somehow regress to that version in the attempt to implement the new features?

Please Fix this problem.

Thanks
Jeb1944 - Turn off option for wait for each plow/plant.
My plowing works just fine.
Old Mar 19 2010, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMist View Post
I am having issues using the new facilities as well. I started making butter, left my farm for a bit and came back and all the milk i had been using to make it was back in my shed. Tried making goat cheese, made sure it was in production, left, came back to check it, and the goat milk was back to my shed with no goat cheese being made?

I am having no problem at all. I have left my farm, and all my milk is still making cheese and butter. I have 100 units of butter already in my storage, none of my milk came back, and I'm still making butter and cheese.

You do have to make sure that you "press" the start production button as many times as you have units of milk that you want to process. And it will tell you when you have run out of milk, wheat, sugarcane. The message saying...need one more unit of milk, etc is letting you know that you have processed all the units you have in your storage area.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 19 2010, 10:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i did do that, still doesn't work. Have tried it several times, i get to the "need one more unit" message. then click to the work in production, it is there. click off of farmtown for five minutes or so, click back on, the stuff is back in my shed and there is no production going on.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
i did do that, still doesn't work. Have tried it several times, i get to the "need one more unit" message. then click to the work in production, it is there. click off of farmtown for five minutes or so, click back on, the stuff is back in my shed and there is no production going on.
I would say to make sure you link your account so the moderators and developers can help you. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309386

and see what they suggest.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Mar 19 2010, 11:03 PM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Dec 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 5
XP:
Unhappy Can't buy facilities with nothing to produce

I have plenty of coins and love the idea of producing more items, but without being able to buy hens, goats or cows the chicken coop, dairy shed and dairy processing plant are useless to me. Please make at least one item available in the store for each facility so that ALL players can enjoy them. I don't have active neighbors, so I can't receive any of these items as gifts.

Visit Sunnybrook Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2010, 11:20 PM
Account Not Linked

This is happening on Myspace and I am having the same problem, every time i add milk and leave the milk goes back to my storage shed. I click the "Start Process" button everytime

I have cleaned my cache, removed farm town and added it back and it still does the same thing
Old Mar 19 2010, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
AWESOME!!! I had just plowed my second farm but not yet planted it when I saw this new release. Just planted the whole dang thing in sugar cane and wheat in anticipation of buying the new facilities starting tomorrow. I'm going to make an industrial area - chain link fences, semi's, perhaps a crop duster, etc. Any chance we could have a way to designate certain plots so they look like gravel, concrete, pavement, etc. at some point? That would be an awesome look for my upcoming industrial area!

First every time I see your avatar picture I think of my Mom because that picture looks a lot like her.

Second as for the gravel we do have the stone paths which can look like gravel. i would like the concrete and pavement also.

Quote:
I am having issues using the new facilities as well. I started making butter, left my farm for a bit and came back and all the milk i had been using to make it was back in my shed. Tried making goat cheese, made sure it was in production, left, came back to check it, and the goat milk was back to my shed with no goat cheese being made?

Although the dairy said says make 20 units of butter it doesn't take 20 milks out of your storage it just takes one out for the 20 units, so that might be why you think it put your milk went back into your storage. Also you can queue up the processes by clicking on start production for what you want to produce and all the items will produce while you are away from your farm.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities