Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2019, 12:53 AM

Thank you for the Easter stuff and the new 'Taste of" item

(Just for interest ... 'Mistery' is spelled "Mystery")

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 04 2019, 09:54 AM

I agree with the comments. Taste of facilities are a waste of FC and impossible to fill.
Old Apr 07 2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I agree with the comments. Taste of facilities are a waste of FC and impossible to fill.
I feel the same way about this.
Old Apr 07 2019, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

no one has to buy any of the facilities if they don't want to..... its a personal choice depending on your finances etc.... you can play without spending any money at all...
Old Apr 09 2019, 11:39 AM

Default Unbalanced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks but 2 coin facilities to 4 FC facilities is and has been very unbalanced imho.
I totally agree! At least make even amount of cash and coin facilities!We also need more ways to generate farm cash!
Old Apr 09 2019, 02:32 PM

I usually get 2 FC every week from Coop Quests. I do not own every facility, but by opening a new quest twice daily, I can usually still complete enough for the FC. In the Farmtown Social Forum, there is a section for help with Coop Quests. I often find the products I need there. Also, in the Market Place you can click on any person and see their Coop Quests. I don't mind if someone even clicks on my Farm Link in the Forums to see if I have something they need. That is what Coop is...cooperative. As I said, I don't have every FC Facility, nor do I have all the farms available, but I have a lot and if you visited, you would see I have no problem having planned, decorative farms without stacking or burying facilities under crops and trees. My farms designated for facilities have room for more than 100 of them and they are not even expanded to full size. The game has continued to be enjoyable for me for more 10 years. Now retired on a fixed income, I still can spend a few $$ every month. I would rather spend them here than go to a movie. I have never felt pressured to have the most XP, all of the facilities or be the top dog on my Neighbors Bar, but I will never begrudge my neighbors, who can do so, having the option of buying ALL of the facilities every month. Suggesting FarmTown not offer the very thing that funds this game is like asking all Motor Home manufacturers to stop making motor homes because you can't afford one like your neighbor owns.

Thank you to the Developers for continually offering so many options in this game, which I can choose to use...or not. Thanks to the Moderators, too. You have more patience than I do.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 09 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote.
Old Apr 10 2019, 08:08 AM

Well said Bandida

Thanks for the monthly releases from the Devs

Thanks for the overwatch by the Mods

Thanks for supporting all of this to fellow farmers who spend what they can when they can.
Old Apr 16 2019, 08:12 AM

Hey whens our next Level update??? And seeing it turns 10 years old this year do we get extras to celebrate with???
Old Apr 16 2019, 10:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Hey whens our next Level update??? And seeing it turns 10 years old this year do we get extras to celebrate with???
Hi Guess who,
The developers do not tell us in advance anything they are going to release. As the last levels were released in January (at double FC for each) and we usually get new levels every 3 months then we should be getting new levels in the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2019, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
I usually get 2 FC every week from Coop Quests. I do not own every facility, but by opening a new quest twice daily, I can usually still complete enough for the FC. In the Farmtown Social Forum, there is a section for help with Coop Quests. I often find the products I need there. Also, in the Market Place you can click on any person and see their Coop Quests. I don't mind if someone even clicks on my Farm Link in the Forums to see if I have something they need. That is what Coop is...cooperative. As I said, I don't have every FC Facility, nor do I have all the farms available, but I have a lot and if you visited, you would see I have no problem having planned, decorative farms without stacking or burying facilities under crops and trees. My farms designated for facilities have room for more than 100 of them and they are not even expanded to full size. The game has continued to be enjoyable for me for more 10 years. Now retired on a fixed income, I still can spend a few $$ every month. I would rather spend them here than go to a movie. I have never felt pressured to have the most XP, all of the facilities or be the top dog on my Neighbors Bar, but I will never begrudge my neighbors, who can do so, having the option of buying ALL of the facilities every month. Suggesting FarmTown not offer the very thing that funds this game is like asking all Motor Home manufacturers to stop making motor homes because you can't afford one like your neighbor owns.

Thank you to the Developers for continually offering so many options in this game, which I can choose to use...or not. Thanks to the Moderators, too. You have more patience than I do.
Bravo Bandida Nina!! Just Bravo!!
Closed Thread