Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 11 2011, 12:44 PM

Smile gift sending

im having trouble with gift sending i can send 35 gifts but i have 65 neighbors any suggestion
Old Sep 11 2011, 12:57 PM

Send to the first 35 on your list one day and then to the next 30 the next day? Or just be selective and send gifts to your active neighbours and the ones who send gifts to you.
Old Sep 11 2011, 04:24 PM

Unhappy

know not right place but ...
start all button not workin
and all fuel disappeared
any one else having issues??
btw, did all the cleaning and reloading and reported on support link
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
know not right place but ...
start all button not workin
and all fuel disappeared
any one else having issues??
btw, did all the cleaning and reloading and reported on support link
No fuel means that the Start All and Store All will not work as it requires fuel for those to work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2011, 05:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetdunn View Post
im having trouble with gift sending i can send 35 gifts but i have 65 neighbors any suggestion
You can send to the other people aswell about 30 mins or so after you send to the first 35, should work then

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:08 PM

Default cork oak trees

I'm probably in the wrong pew but where do you use the cork oak trees or do you use them at all? Would really appreciate someone answering this. Thanks
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:18 PM

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE THE NEW SPRINKLER!! not with all the issues (most) every one has!!! not gonna waste my money!!
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
I agree with this too. I planted quick-maturing crops this morning to try out, but now have to wait a whole FT day to speed up anything I have planted subsequently - but some of them are only one day crops. I like the idea a lot, but I would much prefer the sprinkler to be able to irrigate everything that has been planted since it was last used.Either that or it needs to work like the manure spreader (which would be logical since ground that is wet stays wet until it dries out; not until new crops are planted!)
If this makes sense, I'd like to see the red sprinkler treat the FARM the same way that fertilizing does so that the whole farm is quicker maturing for a whole day just like the fertilized farm crops are for 3 days. So that if you have a short term crop, harvest it, then the next crop is still able to be quick maturing for it, too.
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:19 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by misherkin View Post
I'm probably in the wrong pew but where do you use the cork oak trees or do you use them at all? Would really appreciate someone answering this. Thanks
in one of the newer facilities hon...for the guitar i think...any one else?
Old Sep 11 2011, 06:23 PM

Ok, about those Red/Brown Sprinklers; You CAN take the Brown one out of Storage and place it on whatever Farm, and then water the flowers with that one, without losing the ability to decide when to water the Crops with the Red one. Just leave the Brown one there (and remember where you place it), then you can go there and click Irrigate, and water flowers only, as we did before.

Regards
Simera
Closed Thread